Metal Storm logo
Carach Angren - Premiere 'Operation Compass'

Dutch duo Carach Angren share one more song from their upcoming full-length outing Franckensteina Strataemontanus, due out on June 26th. Official lyric video for "Operation Compass" awaits down under. Check it out.

Carach Angren comments: "Operation Compass" will take you back to the sceneries of World War II in North Africa. British forces were instructed to use Dippel's bone oil to poison water wells in case of a retreat, hence the connection to the conceptual story on the album. Listen and watch the phenomenal lyric video, once again done by Tamara/ Aimed & Framed as this battle turns into a gruesome fata morgana."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Carach Angren
Posted: 26.05.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 63 users
26.05.2020 - 17:38
The Entity

Not feeling their new stuff... but they're trying new things atleast, just not sounding good to my ears.
----
https://enigmaticalofficial.bandcamp.com/
Industrial / Cosmic Black Metal
26.05.2020 - 17:49
SAY10

Written by The Entity on 26.05.2020 at 17:38

Not feeling their new stuff... but they're trying new things atleast, just not sounding good to my ears.

Same, it's like something is missing from the overall sound (mixing seems weird, for the lack of a better word), even tho the new concept seems interesting.
26.05.2020 - 18:29
Gothmog_Motsham

Empty, flat track with attempt to replicate their winning formula. Disappointed unfortunately.
27.05.2020 - 02:52
Vermoorden

Looks like this album is probably another bust for me, haven't liked any of the songs released at all.
27.05.2020 - 13:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its not bad, but dont fitt bands style, this album might be gothic metal in some way
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.05.2020 - 01:32
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt

Hits total: 1174 | This month: 5