Metal Storm logo
Imperial Triumphant - Share First Single & Video From 'Alphaville'

Today, avantgarde metal outfit Imperial Triumphant give a first taste of their upcoming fourth studio album Alphaville, which will be released on July 31st, 2020 through Century Media Records. Listen to "Rotted Futures" now. Available for streaming as an official video, animated & directed by Louis F. Cuffari.

Imperial Triumphant comment: "No one knows what the future shall look like. Well, some might know the shape of things to come. Some will bet on it. Perhaps we're living it. Perhaps it will be quite different. If we had a special looking glass that could reveal millennia of repeated timelines we might observe big dreams for a bright future, built upon systemic shifts that eventually fall. Behold the future!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Imperial Triumphant
Posted: 29.05.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 35 users
29.05.2020 - 22:25
resurgam

With some industrial touch
29.05.2020 - 22:46
(o> . )

I like it, drums are jazzy and black, the song has this push and pull pulse to it in certain parts that I really like. Bass is gnarly, especially the fills, that's when it really pops out. The chanty vocal harmonies are a great fit. And at 4:18 am I hearing Mastodon xd? Very ominous (the "church-like" ominous vibe), quite progressive, blend of black and death, it's got a cosmic feel, etc.. There's quite a lot of going on here. Got me excited for the record. Although I hope they bring the brass back in at least one of the songs.
30.05.2020 - 00:54
Lord Slothrop

Excellent song. Spooky atmosphere with an amalgam of black metal, jazz, death and psychedelia. I love it.

Hits total: 2015 | This month: 11