Metal Storm logo
Charlie the Unicorn

06.07.2007 - 23:08
slowdeathchick

Okay call me crazy but i just got done watching Candy Mountain on FilmCow and i love Charlie the Unicorn. I have never laughed so hard at such stupidity in all my life. Tell me what you think of it. You can check out Carlie the Unicorn and other awesome shorts at http://www.filmcow.com
----
The past defines the future, but sometimes you must leave something behind to be able to grow.

Gaahl
07.07.2007 - 01:47
~IAMLEGEND~
Account deleted
ROFL, I have to admit, I did giggle a few times.
07.07.2007 - 08:55
GhostofSanity
Account deleted
No matter how many times I've watched that, it's still funny.

"ahhh, they took my freakin kidney!"
07.07.2007 - 19:00
APOHAKC
The Bard
Sound interesting lol

I watched only the beginning but it was pretty nice
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
10.07.2007 - 18:34
slowdeathchick

Written by Guest on 07.07.2007 at 08:55

"ahhh, they took my freakin kidney!"

lol i know! "It's a Magical Liploridon, Charlie!" "Shun the non-believer....Shuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnn!" How could ya now love it.
----
The past defines the future, but sometimes you must leave something behind to be able to grow.

Gaahl
11.07.2007 - 10:02
Oracle
Orcinus
What is so funny about it? i watched it and i didnt find it very funny. it just looked like a south park thing to me. its your opinion thats you think its funny but i still wanna know what the hell is so funny about this charlie the unicorn?!
11.07.2007 - 20:38
Cassandra
Account deleted
ive seen it a while ago... my friends find it hysterical... me not so much. it has its moments. shun the non-believer... shunnn
12.07.2007 - 05:12
slowdeathchick

Written by Oracle on 11.07.2007 at 10:02

What is so funny about it? i watched it and i didnt find it very funny. it just looked like a south park thing to me. its your opinion thats you think its funny but i still wanna know what the hell is so funny about this charlie the unicorn?!

okay here's the thing dude, we find it funny becuz its so stupid, thats the whole point
----

Gaahl
12.07.2007 - 05:23
Oracle
Orcinus
well i cant see why its funny. for me i thought it was pathetic and it didnt go anywhere for me. its your opinion if you think its funny. but its mine if i dont find anything funny about it.
20.07.2007 - 01:21
slowdeathchick

hey man im not saying you have to find it funny, each to his own and more power to ya i was only explaining why i found it funny because you asked....
----

Gaahl
11.09.2007 - 07:05
Ellie
Account deleted
Planet Unicorn is more fun in my opinion
11.09.2007 - 17:37
legend_destroyer
Account deleted
dude that was one of the most retarded wastes of time I have ever watched. But admittedly, the end of candy mountain was kinda funny.
22.09.2007 - 12:54
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
I watched it awhile ago, i was waiting for a joke, or at least a twist, but nothing? I mean ive seen the kidney stealing thing before from South Park??? There was no joke or anything? Just crude kiddy humour?

I respect you all have your opinions, but yeh, it totally did nothing for me.
13.10.2007 - 01:26
Olli

This thing is so ridiculously dumb it made me laugh
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
13.10.2007 - 08:42
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
its sooo funny!!!

"ahh they stole my kidney"

its so random, and dumb its hilarious!
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
13.10.2007 - 08:59
Ellie
Account deleted
Planet Unicorn is better.
23.10.2007 - 22:08
slowdeathchick

Written by Guest on 13.10.2007 at 08:59

we shall soon see if you are right, my friend.
----

Gaahl
24.10.2007 - 02:27
Ellie
Account deleted
Written by slowdeathchick on 23.10.2007 at 22:08

Written by Guest on 13.10.2007 at 08:59

we shall soon see if you are right, my friend.

Haha girl, let me know