Metal Storm logo
Evergrey - Update

We just received these news items from the Evergrey camp and would like to pass them along to everyone.

As you all know, Fredrik Larsson was the temporary bass player after Michael left. Fredrik has now re-joined Hammerfall. The Evergrey crew wish him all the best in the future. He is still a good friend of the band.

New songs have been and are being recorded. Tom and Henrik are doing all the bass playing in the studio at this moment, so bass is not an issue at this time. Jonas and Rikard are also participating in writing lyrics and music for the new album. The recording session is scheduled to be done by the end of the summer.

The new album will be launched before Christmas. For all Fans out there, this album is HEAVY! In my ears probably the heaviest they have ever done.

After releasing the new album Evergrey will start touring. By that time a bass player should be selected for the band (hired or permanent, future will tell...).

There are also some new endorsement contracts being negotiated at this time. It's still too early to announce as of yet.

A new label is being sought after...more to come on that later.

Kind regards

Z.P.
Evergrey Business Cordinator

Source: evergrey.net
Band profile: Evergrey
Posted: 08.07.2007 by Demonic Tutor

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 2 users
09.07.2007 - 02:25
ChaosLogic

for some reason i've a bad feeling about this album :S hope i'll be wrong
09.07.2007 - 03:14
WorpeX
Made of Metal
I do too Chaos, most of my favorite songs by Evergrey were their least heavy ones. (namely A Touch of Blessing).
09.07.2007 - 14:11
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Agree, Touch Of Blessing and generally that album was the last great Evergrey album IMO... Hope the new one will be better than the previous album...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
10.07.2007 - 00:59
Arcaliz666
Account deleted
A Heavy album of Evergrey.... that would play to listen to it. !!
10.07.2007 - 19:04
Ivan
Retired Admin
Hmm... After Dream Theater decided to become 'heavy', they incidently started to release very disappointing albums. Hope that won't happen to Evergrey.
10.07.2007 - 23:14
Shelobina
Account deleted
i just hope this "heavy thing" will still be prog in evergrey's special way...

Hits total: 2515 | This month: 4