‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 631  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 10.02.2008 at 22:06
Written by Bad English on 10.02.2008 at 21:37

Written by Guest on 10.02.2008 at 21:22

Hi! I'm Arianna (yes, italian...) and I live in Rome. I'm a stupid girl who doesn't know speak english, who goes in a stupid school and do stupid things. Usually. Not always.
In fact I do clever things sometimes. One of these is listening to good music.
I listen to all genres of metal. It depends from my feelings at the moment.
Now I prefer Black metal (Burzum, Darkthrone, Dark Funeral, Mayhem, Nargaroth...), but my TRUE love is Power metal...
I also play the guitar, but I have played the piano for 3 years (and I've hated it!). I have a black metal band.
I like drawing, I actually do it well.
And I write well too (in italian!).

Well...My stupid introduction is over. Bye.

Ciao amica

Why there are writen Rome isnt it Roma?
Hhehe well hope you stay here well and Italian metal scene are great Pino Scotto rulles
Enjoy site and forza Roma kill Inter

Ahahah! Great Pino Scotto! How do you know him? Do you know Richard Benson too?
I write Rome cause it's in english...i think...in italian is Roma, yeah ^^

Page 34 of 34

Paz
The Newsman

16.07.2016 at 22:49
Written by Cass on 15.07.2016 at 22:42

Hi guys, I'm Jacob from Poland.

Cześć! Glad to have you with us.
----
"Tam sięgaj, gdzie wzrok nie sięga"
Mikolaj

18.07.2016 at 22:16
Hey guys, I'm Mikolaj from Poland, who lives and studies in Austria. I love music in many forms, especially black and death metal and love experimental music in general.
Besides that, I like movies and try to venture more and more into books aswell. I have a RYM account too, which I dont visit too often recently.
I always like discussions about music and finding new bands is always fun for me.

Cheers!
Maco

19.07.2016 at 00:08
Written by Mikolaj on 18.07.2016 at 22:16

Hey guys, I'm Mikolaj from Poland, who lives and studies in Austria. I love music in many forms, especially black and death metal and love experimental music in general.
Besides that, I like movies and try to venture more and more into books aswell. I have a RYM account too, which I dont visit too often recently.
I always like discussions about music and finding new bands is always fun for me.

Cheers!

Seems that you like Sadness Will Prevail. You'll be fine here
----
I'm derp.
Mikolaj

19.07.2016 at 13:23
Written by Maco on 19.07.2016 at 00:08

Cheers!

Seems that you like Sadness Will Prevail. You'll be fine here

Haha yeah I love that album. Over 2 hours but not boring for one second
Paz
The Newsman

19.07.2016 at 15:56

Hey guys, I'm Mikolaj from Poland, who lives and studies in Austria.

Dude, you have some totally badass acts among your favorite bands list
----
"Tam sięgaj, gdzie wzrok nie sięga"
Mikolaj

19.07.2016 at 23:14
Written by Paz on 19.07.2016 at 15:56

Hey guys, I'm Mikolaj from Poland, who lives and studies in Austria.

Dude, you have some totally badass acts among your favorite bands list

Thanks mate! Always nice to see other people with similar taste
Serial Rappist

21.07.2016 at 21:58
Hey guys, I am Paul or the Serial Rappist. No, I don't really rap.

I had futzed around on some Metal forums as a teenager (I'm 26 now) and I missed the community, so I figured I'd return.

I'm an accountant in the Washington DC area, and outside metal, I spend my time studying for the CPA exam, working on my novel (42,000 words right now), spending time with my hot Asian girlfriend, and lifting weights. I play a bit of guitar, but have been too busy to practice much.

Favorite metal bands include: Bathory, Slough Feg, High on Fire, Candlemass, Skyclad, Blind Guardian, Destroyer 666, and Sabbat (Japan).
Favorite newish metal album: Sweven by Morbus Chron

I like most genres of music and also listen to a lot of punk, electronic, hip hop, folk, and classical.
BeneathTheMoon
Account deleted
  28.07.2016 at 18:25
I am new, obviously, and have come to Metal Storm seeking out some good conversation and discussions every now and again. I spend the majority of my free time embracing the arts; more specifically, music, Japanese animation, old horror literature, the occasional film, mythology and a few other things I am sure I'm forgetting at the moment. Otherwise, I tend to what I have to and spend a considerable amount of time amidst a state of self-reflection, for better or worse. Well met, all!
DualHelix

25.08.2016 at 07:12
Hello everyone, my name is Cameron, but I will be known as DualHelix throughout most of my stay here. I got that screename years ago and still refuse to let go of it.

I'm 25 and I live in Texas, in a small country town at the moment and I am completely outcast as a metalhead, it's hard to find others like me around here. Last week I went to Summer Slaughter 2016 and got to spend time with many others like me in Dallas, and it kinda depressed me to think of how little I shared musically with people in my regular country town.

I've come to this site for reviews and read posts for a long while now, but coming out of that amazing show I was saddened to think that I had to return back to the town which I don't have much in common with anyone. So I've decided to just join this awesome forum as a member finally so I can actually speak with like-minded people who share the same love for metal music that I dedicate so much of my time to.

Thanks to everyone for keeping metal alive!
Gothika Groovy

09.09.2016 at 21:57
Hi..My real name is Melanie and I have been here a little over one week now...I find this website very interesting and I love to meet new people--so, feel free to come talk to me anytime you like....I try to check in every couple of days...Look forward to getting to know everyone...Cheers!!! 8-]] :banger2:
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

09.09.2016 at 23:59
Welcome you guys. Hope you stick around.
Don't be like those guys who come, greet and go away. Being that guy is not cool =p
----
If you're looking for some 2016 bizarre music, I got some

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.