‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 581  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 16.11.2007 at 09:42
Ah ha! There is a Welcome forum but it's just hard to find. Anyway, I've always had trouble finding bands that I enjoyed...then I came across Blind Guardian while surfing about youtube. With a little exploration I've discovered quite a lot of bands I really like now. This forum seems pretty cool, so I thought I'd join.

Page 34 of 34

tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal

07.05.2014 at 17:31
Written by Dr.Overkill26 on 03.05.2014 at 23:23

Hello Beautiful People! I am a relatively new poster, have exactly 1 metalhead friend, live by myself (blech), I love people, Hence why I work at mcdonalds, and and I came here to discuss music as well as other abstract/Intellectual topics without being sent away or called a stick in the mud! This site seems to be full if educated and knowledgeable people, and also people whom are not out of touch with reality, aka proles which I seem to run into everywhere!javascript:addtext('message_body',%20':sleep:') so... Hooray!

Sup man! Fellow Midwesterner here (Milwaukee, Wi)! I see you like Isis, Mastodon and other post-y,sludg-y stuff. This site is really packed full of info, it will be overwhelming at first, but take your time and enjoy all the hard work that was put into this site!
----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPfaQJuWGvU
Dr.Overkill26

08.05.2014 at 00:09
Thanks for the kind words dude! let me know if your going to be attending summer Slaughter Cause I may well be there!
----
Do you need what I need? Boundaries overthrown Look inside to each his own
Do you trust what I trust? me myself and I Penetrate the smoke screen I see Through the selfish lie
Floflo79

22.07.2014 at 16:33
Hello metalstormers ! I'm a young metal fan who likes traditionnal heavy metal, progressive metal, some black metal and classic hard rock. I really like the site and I hope that it will be great.
Mr. Doctor
Skandino

22.07.2014 at 19:02
Written by Floflo79 on 22.07.2014 at 16:33

Hello metalstormers ! I'm a young metal fan who likes traditionnal heavy metal, progressive metal, some black metal and classic hard rock. I really like the site and I hope that it will be great.

Hey man, welcome! Have you been lurking for a while or have you just found out about this website?
In anyc ase, there's quite a lot of stuff to read, talk about and make fun of. Enjoy your stay.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
Floflo79

22.07.2014 at 19:07
I was searching for good websites about metal when I found metal storm. I instantly love it ! Very great stuff. I already published a list with my 40 favourites albums of metal. I will publish other lists soon but now, I have to rate all the metal albums that I heard.. Gonna be long..
krrrrebets

31.07.2014 at 01:27
Hey!

My name is Kristjan and I'm from Estonia. I've been looking for a good metal related site and it seems I've finally found that, as I finally gave Metalstorm a more serious look. So far I've mostly used metal archives as my main metal web site, but it has its obvious disadvantages. Here it is easier to find great bands thanks to the rankings and the bands here have put quality material out, is the main reason I've decided to join. Also community seems very nice and I like that that alt. metal is represented. Also the fact that metalstorm originated from Estonia was new to me. (Perhaps this is the real "Estonian Nokia") The news, reports and interviews are also important factors to me.

I haven't been into metal very long actually. The first real push was given by a friend of mine, who is a huge thrash fan. I decided to look up some of his bands and gradually started to listen more and more metal. In total I've listened to metal about 5-6 years (well some nu and alt. stuff even before that) and by now my favorite genres are thrash and melodeath, although there are bands which I enjoy from almost every metal genre, from NWOBH to brutal death. Right now I'm trying to get more into atmospheric black, doom and stoner metal which I haven't been exploring very much. I also enjoy most of the mainstream rock and listen to the local rock station as much as possible, but metal will always be a bigger passion for me.

Even though I got into metal thanks to a friend of mine, like many others stated here, I'm also a rather lonely metalhead. Some of my friends respect the genre, while others bash even more mainstream rock.

Other than music I have a huge interest in cars and technology in general and I study automotive engineering at university.

So that's my opening here, hope to have some nice discussing and exploring here on metalstorm. Thanks to everybody who have contributed to make this site what it is today!
Ilham
attention whore*

31.07.2014 at 01:37
Written by krrrrebets on 31.07.2014 at 01:27

Welcome. You certainly seem to be nice. That's a nice fist post. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

31.07.2014 at 01:38
So far I've mostly used metal archives as my main metal web site...

It's okay son, you're one of us now.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
Bad English
nobody

02.08.2014 at 02:43

Hey!

did you knew this site did use .ee domain name in the past
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
krrrrebets

02.08.2014 at 22:12
Well, when I read FAQ I discovered that but before that I did not know that.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.