‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 577  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by MadGatsu on 13.11.2007 at 23:07
Written by Guest on 13.11.2007 at 19:57

Hello metalstormers, my name is Anna and Im from Mexico.

Welcome Enjoy ur stay \m/

Page 34 of 34

Lucerna

01.05.2014 at 15:41
Hey there, I'm a newcomer also. I decided to join because I want to expand my musical universe as much as possible and meet new awesome people.
I'm a mathematician at university and I listen to a lot of metal (obviously), but also various completely different genres like ambient music and breakcore.

This site seems quite friendly, clean and neat, and also surprisingly complete, so I think I'll stick around!
----
达到光亮之前我是个小龙 | Last.fm
Bad English
nobody

01.05.2014 at 17:28
Written by Lucerna on 01.05.2014 at 15:41

Hey there, I'm a newcomer also. I decided to join because I want to expand my musical universe as much as possible and meet new awesome people.
I'm a mathematician at university and I listen to a lot of metal (obviously), but also various completely different genres like ambient music and breakcore.

This site seems quite friendly, clean and neat, and also surprisingly complete, so I think I'll stick around!

wellcome dude
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Karlabos
Nekophiliac

01.05.2014 at 17:33
Written by Lucerna on 01.05.2014 at 15:41

Welcome aboard.
I graduated on math too.
Dr.Overkill26

03.05.2014 at 23:23
Hello Beautiful People! I am a relatively new poster, have exactly 1 metalhead friend, live by myself (blech), I love people, Hence why I work at mcdonalds, and and I came here to discuss music as well as other abstract/Intellectual topics without being sent away or called a stick in the mud! This site seems to be full if educated and knowledgeable people, and also people whom are not out of touch with reality, aka proles which I seem to run into everywhere!javascript:addtext('message_body',%20':sleep:') so... Hooray!
----
Do you need what I need? Boundaries overthrown Look inside to each his own
Do you trust what I trust? me myself and I Penetrate the smoke screen I see Through the selfish lie
Karlabos
Nekophiliac

03.05.2014 at 23:33
Written by Dr.Overkill26 on 03.05.2014 at 23:23

have exactly 1 metalhead friend

Welcome. hehe isn't that hard?
I also know a couple of metalheads in person myself, but no one with taste similar to mine. That sure is hard to find.

!javascript:addtext('message_body',%20':sleep:')

Wut?
Dr.Overkill26

03.05.2014 at 23:36
Yeah somethings wrong my computer won't let me do smilies. That or it's just user error. erm... In addition I'd like to say it feels good to actually talk to other human beings... (Metalhead tear falls) LOLZ
----
Do you trust what I trust? me myself and I Penetrate the smoke screen I see Through the selfish lie
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal

07.05.2014 at 17:31

Hello Beautiful People! I am a relatively new poster, have exactly 1 metalhead friend, live by myself (blech), I love people, Hence why I work at mcdonalds, and and I came here to discuss music as well as other abstract/Intellectual topics without being sent away or called a stick in the mud! This site seems to be full if educated and knowledgeable people, and also people whom are not out of touch with reality, aka proles which I seem to run into everywhere!javascript:addtext('message_body',%20':sleep:') so... Hooray!

Sup man! Fellow Midwesterner here (Milwaukee, Wi)! I see you like Isis, Mastodon and other post-y,sludg-y stuff. This site is really packed full of info, it will be overwhelming at first, but take your time and enjoy all the hard work that was put into this site!
----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPfaQJuWGvU
Dr.Overkill26

08.05.2014 at 00:09
Thanks for the kind words dude! let me know if your going to be attending summer Slaughter Cause I may well be there!
----
Floflo79

Today at 16:33
Hello metalstormers ! I'm a young metal fan who likes traditionnal heavy metal, progressive metal, some black metal and classic hard rock. I really like the site and I hope that it will be great.
Mr. Doctor
Skandino

Today at 19:02
Written by Floflo79 on Today at 16:33

Hello metalstormers ! I'm a young metal fan who likes traditionnal heavy metal, progressive metal, some black metal and classic hard rock. I really like the site and I hope that it will be great.

Hey man, welcome! Have you been lurking for a while or have you just found out about this website?
In anyc ase, there's quite a lot of stuff to read, talk about and make fun of. Enjoy your stay.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 31.01.2012 at 00:21
Post a picture of your bushy mane for redemption.
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
Floflo79

Today at 19:07
I was searching for good websites about metal when I found metal storm. I instantly love it ! Very great stuff. I already published a list with my 40 favourites albums of metal. I will publish other lists soon but now, I have to rate all the metal albums that I heard.. Gonna be long..

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.