‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 627  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by selken on 10.02.2008 at 21:35
Written by Guest on 10.02.2008 at 21:22

Hi! I'm Arianna (yes, italian...) and I live in Rome. I'm a stupid girl who doesn't know speak english, who goes in a stupid school and do stupid things. Usually. Not always.
In fact I do clever things sometimes. One of these is listening to good music.
I listen to all genres of metal. It depends from my feelings at the moment.
Now I prefer Black metal (Burzum, Darkthrone, Dark Funeral, Mayhem, Nargaroth...), but my TRUE love is Power metal...
I also play the guitar, but I have played the piano for 3 years (and I've hated it!). I have a black metal band.
I like drawing, I actually do it well.
And I write well too (in italian!).

Well...My stupid introduction is over. Bye.

Ciao!
Welcome girl!!!
Your'e not stupid!! you like Power metal and black metal, I love these too
Please show us some of your drawings!!!, I like draws (although I cannot draw a dot )

Page 34 of 34

Paz
von Bimberstein

07.07.2016 at 13:21
Written by JD on 07.07.2016 at 10:30

Do check out Astro Radio some time (www.astroradio.earth - my last shameless plug for the time being). Lots of astronomy news and views and, of course, music! I present the Into The Void hard rock / heavy metal show on Mondays and am always happy to take requests and dedications.

Will do! Thanks
Cass

15.07.2016 at 22:42
Hi guys, I'm Jacob from Poland. I realy like music, especially old school metal sounds and old school electronic. Except this i like sci-fi (postapocalypse rocks) books (god, if you exist, bless the kindle) and of course movies, but from almost two years i don't have much time to watch movies.

I want to exchange opinions about bands, albums and by the way improve my english, becouse I want emigrate.

\o
Paz
von Bimberstein

16.07.2016 at 22:49
Written by Cass on 15.07.2016 at 22:42

Hi guys, I'm Jacob from Poland.

Cześć! Glad to have you with us.
Mikolaj

18.07.2016 at 22:16
Hey guys, I'm Mikolaj from Poland, who lives and studies in Austria. I love music in many forms, especially black and death metal and love experimental music in general.
Besides that, I like movies and try to venture more and more into books aswell. I have a RYM account too, which I dont visit too often recently.
I always like discussions about music and finding new bands is always fun for me.

Cheers!
Maco

19.07.2016 at 00:08
Written by Mikolaj on 18.07.2016 at 22:16

Hey guys, I'm Mikolaj from Poland, who lives and studies in Austria. I love music in many forms, especially black and death metal and love experimental music in general.
Besides that, I like movies and try to venture more and more into books aswell. I have a RYM account too, which I dont visit too often recently.
I always like discussions about music and finding new bands is always fun for me.

Cheers!

Seems that you like Sadness Will Prevail. You'll be fine here
----
I'm derp.
Mikolaj

19.07.2016 at 13:23
Written by Maco on 19.07.2016 at 00:08

Cheers!

Seems that you like Sadness Will Prevail. You'll be fine here

Haha yeah I love that album. Over 2 hours but not boring for one second
Paz
von Bimberstein

19.07.2016 at 15:56

Hey guys, I'm Mikolaj from Poland, who lives and studies in Austria.

Dude, you have some totally badass acts among your favorite bands list
Mikolaj

19.07.2016 at 23:14
Written by Paz on 19.07.2016 at 15:56

Hey guys, I'm Mikolaj from Poland, who lives and studies in Austria.

Dude, you have some totally badass acts among your favorite bands list

Thanks mate! Always nice to see other people with similar taste
Serial Rappist

21.07.2016 at 21:58
Hey guys, I am Paul or the Serial Rappist. No, I don't really rap.

I had futzed around on some Metal forums as a teenager (I'm 26 now) and I missed the community, so I figured I'd return.

I'm an accountant in the Washington DC area, and outside metal, I spend my time studying for the CPA exam, working on my novel (42,000 words right now), spending time with my hot Asian girlfriend, and lifting weights. I play a bit of guitar, but have been too busy to practice much.

Favorite metal bands include: Bathory, Slough Feg, High on Fire, Candlemass, Skyclad, Blind Guardian, Destroyer 666, and Sabbat (Japan).
Favorite newish metal album: Sweven by Morbus Chron

I like most genres of music and also listen to a lot of punk, electronic, hip hop, folk, and classical.
BeneathTheMoon
Account deleted
  28.07.2016 at 18:25
I am new, obviously, and have come to Metal Storm seeking out some good conversation and discussions every now and again. I spend the majority of my free time embracing the arts; more specifically, music, Japanese animation, old horror literature, the occasional film, mythology and a few other things I am sure I'm forgetting at the moment. Otherwise, I tend to what I have to and spend a considerable amount of time amidst a state of self-reflection, for better or worse. Well met, all!

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.