‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 612  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by +{Jonas}+ on 03.01.2008 at 23:21
Written by Metalmorphosis on 03.01.2008 at 23:15

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 03.01.2008 at 23:08

Written by Metalmorphosis on 03.01.2008 at 20:03

well, hi everyone.. actually i have been here like a year or so, but as a guest:) today i finally decided to register

Welcome partner! Just curiosity... is that you in your avatar?

yea, thats me allright. why asking?

I just asked for curiosity, and to tell you you it's amazing what you do with cards, I can barely hold 'em in my hand

Page 34 of 34

IntestinalCrypt

14.11.2015 at 00:27
Written by Bad English on 13.11.2015 at 23:27

Written by IntestinalCrypt on 13.11.2015 at 22:47

Hello!

Signed up because I miss people to talk about metal with (just moved to a new city and have yet to meet someone sharing my obsession). Metal has been a part of my life since about 15 years back when I discovered Black Sabbath. Before then, music wasn't really a part of my life at all. It just failed to move me. I appreciate other genres from time to time, but only metal truly resonates. Even in its most mainstream and commercial forms, it is way more genuine than anything else in music. And the Metalverse is so incredibly vast that there is no reason to ever leave it anyway. Hoping for this to become my second home!

where did you moved and how old are you
welcome here lad

Thanks! Moved to Gothenburg. 26.
Bad English
Masterchief

14.11.2015 at 00:28
Written by IntestinalCrypt on 14.11.2015 at 00:27

Written by Bad English on 13.11.2015 at 23:27

Written by IntestinalCrypt on 13.11.2015 at 22:47

Hello!

Signed up because I miss people to talk about metal with (just moved to a new city and have yet to meet someone sharing my obsession). Metal has been a part of my life since about 15 years back when I discovered Black Sabbath. Before then, music wasn't really a part of my life at all. It just failed to move me. I appreciate other genres from time to time, but only metal truly resonates. Even in its most mainstream and commercial forms, it is way more genuine than anything else in music. And the Metalverse is so incredibly vast that there is no reason to ever leave it anyway. Hoping for this to become my second home!

where did you moved and how old are you
welcome here lad

Thanks! Moved to Gothenburg. 26.

wrong town :p wrong place , far somewhere in weird
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Deathmaster

16.12.2015 at 22:35
Hello all. Been away for a long time, back now hopefully to stay this time. Melvins still rule.
----
"While I live let me live deep."-Robert Howard
nightwica

29.12.2015 at 20:03
Hi all!
I signed up here in 2012, but never really took part in anything... Recently I got reminded of the site and hope I can have a nice time here
Bad English
Masterchief

29.12.2015 at 23:12
Written by nightwica on 29.12.2015 at 20:03

Hi all!
I signed up here in 2012, but never really took part in anything... Recently I got reminded of the site and hope I can have a nice time here

Hi , I hope you stay, you're welcome, you can do some database work and keep forum alive
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

29.12.2015 at 23:35
BE, I suppose telling people to work isn't the best way to make them feel like they're gonna have a good time here
----
Mushroom dance, mushroom dance, whatever could it mean? It means that you lived a life of sin.
ZÖN

10.02.2016 at 01:07
Hey. Came here because I'd seen my project mentioned, but I might as well go ahead and become an active member while I'm at it, because metal rules.
Within the metal spectrum, some of my favorite artists would be Faith No More, Melvins, Burzum, Njiqahdda, Kreator, Blut Aus Nord, Earth, Mr. Bungle, Gridlink, Discordance Axis, Assuck, Acid Bath, Neurosis, Dystopia, Darkthrone, Fantomas, Autopsy, Full of Hell, Sunn O))), Jute Gyte, Teitanblood... you know, I could go on but this is always an easier route --> http://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Outside of metal, the largest entries in the encyclopedia of my brain are noise rock, old school industrial, minimal wave/synth, emo/screamo, psytrance, and general weird stuff. I make experimental music and release stuff between six projects as of now, and I like rockin out and livin dreams.
----
https://znmusic.bandcamp.com/releases
https://troublesalad.bandcamp.com/
https://myheavenisincompletewithoutviolence.bandcamp.com/
https://mathscience.bandcamp.com/
https://thepeaksofthok.bandcamp.com/
https://fjfmusic.bandcamp.com/releases

projects4days
Paw!!

10.02.2016 at 06:15
Oh sht.

Too late to say hi.
!J.O.O.E.!
Aestheticist

10.02.2016 at 10:50
Written by ZÖN on 10.02.2016 at 01:07

Hey. Came here because I'd seen my project mentioned, but I might as well go ahead and become an active member while I'm at it, because metal rules.
Within the metal spectrum, some of my favorite artists would be Faith No More, Melvins, Burzum, Njiqahdda, Kreator, Blut Aus Nord, Earth, Mr. Bungle, Gridlink, Discordance Axis, Assuck, Acid Bath, Neurosis, Dystopia, Darkthrone, Fantomas, Autopsy, Full of Hell, Sunn O))), Jute Gyte, Teitanblood... you know, I could go on but this is always an easier route --> http://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Outside of metal, the largest entries in the encyclopedia of my brain are noise rock, old school industrial, minimal wave/synth, emo/screamo, psytrance, and general weird stuff. I make experimental music and release stuff between six projects as of now, and I like rockin out and livin dreams.

Your bands list in your profile section arouses me greatly. Also, welcome.
----
Alex Fenger

10.02.2016 at 17:31
Written by ZÖN on 10.02.2016 at 01:07

That's a really nice variety of groups. Definitely a lot of overlap with my tastes. Is any of your music online anywhere for people to listen to? I'm interested to see what exactly you've created
Edit: Nevermind, found the links in your first comment
Wiseman's Fear

10.02.2016 at 20:32
Hello, I registered here some half a year ago and I occassionally also posted a few comments but I completely overlooked this topic until today. So let me introduce myself:

I'm Mona, 22, currently living in Denmark. I have been into metal for about six years now and I got into via Nightwish and Within Temptation whom I got to listen to through friends. I listened to a few songs of both bands before buying Dark Passion Play and The Heart of Everything. I still remember the dates when I bought two albums: On December 22nd, 2009 I bought The Heart of Evertyhing and on January 14th, 2010 I bought Dark Passion Play (which arrived on my birthday two days later). Until this days I can't say exactly I picked The Heart of Everything up on that day. I can't say why but it definitely re-defined my music taste. Before I was into pop/rock and then I got into metal. I was stuck in that elitist thinking that metal is great, pop music is bad for quite some time but over time I developped a broader music taste and thankfully got rid of that thinking.
My three absolute favourite bands are the first three I mention in my profile: Kamelot, Seventh Wonder and Nightwish though I also love all of the other bands I mention there, like Aesma Daeva or Circus Maximus.

If there is anything you'd like to know just ask

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.