Metal Storm logo
Welcome Newcomers!

Original post

Posted by Warman, 03.05.2008 - 23:14
Written by IllNiñoSweden on 30.04.2008 at 17:12

More than a half year here on MetalStorm. I only say very good work with this metal page. Thanks Ivan.

And I hope you'll stay man!
10.02.2016 - 01:07
ZÖN

Hey. Came here because I'd seen my project mentioned, but I might as well go ahead and become an active member while I'm at it, because metal rules.
Within the metal spectrum, some of my favorite artists would be Faith No More, Melvins, Burzum, Njiqahdda, Kreator, Blut Aus Nord, Earth, Mr. Bungle, Gridlink, Discordance Axis, Assuck, Acid Bath, Neurosis, Dystopia, Darkthrone, Fantomas, Autopsy, Full of Hell, Sunn O))), Jute Gyte, Teitanblood... you know, I could go on but this is always an easier route --> http://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Outside of metal, the largest entries in the encyclopedia of my brain are noise rock, old school industrial, minimal wave/synth, emo/screamo, psytrance, and general weird stuff. I make experimental music and release stuff between six projects as of now, and I like rockin out and livin dreams.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

https://ququmatz.bandcamp.com/releases Progressive/experimental black metal
https://znmusic.bandcamp.com/ Avant-garde drone metal, ambient, noise
https://noosefiller.bandcamp.com/ Experimental raw black metal/noise
10.02.2016 - 06:15
Sang Dalang Abu

Oh sht.

Too late to say hi.
10.02.2016 - 10:50
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by ZÖN on 10.02.2016 at 01:07

Hey. Came here because I'd seen my project mentioned, but I might as well go ahead and become an active member while I'm at it, because metal rules.
Within the metal spectrum, some of my favorite artists would be Faith No More, Melvins, Burzum, Njiqahdda, Kreator, Blut Aus Nord, Earth, Mr. Bungle, Gridlink, Discordance Axis, Assuck, Acid Bath, Neurosis, Dystopia, Darkthrone, Fantomas, Autopsy, Full of Hell, Sunn O))), Jute Gyte, Teitanblood... you know, I could go on but this is always an easier route --> http://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Outside of metal, the largest entries in the encyclopedia of my brain are noise rock, old school industrial, minimal wave/synth, emo/screamo, psytrance, and general weird stuff. I make experimental music and release stuff between six projects as of now, and I like rockin out and livin dreams.

Your bands list in your profile section arouses me greatly. Also, welcome.
10.02.2016 - 17:31
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by ZÖN on 10.02.2016 at 01:07

That's a really nice variety of groups. Definitely a lot of overlap with my tastes. Is any of your music online anywhere for people to listen to? I'm interested to see what exactly you've created
Edit: Nevermind, found the links in your first comment
10.02.2016 - 20:32
Wiseman's Fear

Hello, I registered here some half a year ago and I occassionally also posted a few comments but I completely overlooked this topic until today. So let me introduce myself:

I'm Mona, 22, currently living in Denmark. I have been into metal for about six years now and I got into via Nightwish and Within Temptation whom I got to listen to through friends. I listened to a few songs of both bands before buying Dark Passion Play and The Heart of Everything. I still remember the dates when I bought two albums: On December 22nd, 2009 I bought The Heart of Evertyhing and on January 14th, 2010 I bought Dark Passion Play (which arrived on my birthday two days later). Until this days I can't say exactly I picked The Heart of Everything up on that day. I can't say why but it definitely re-defined my music taste. Before I was into pop/rock and then I got into metal. I was stuck in that elitist thinking that metal is great, pop music is bad for quite some time but over time I developped a broader music taste and thankfully got rid of that thinking.
My three absolute favourite bands are the first three I mention in my profile: Kamelot, Seventh Wonder and Nightwish though I also love all of the other bands I mention there, like Aesma Daeva or Circus Maximus.

If there is anything you'd like to know just ask
14.02.2016 - 03:50
RattusNorvegicus

Hello. Can't be bothered writing my life story, I'll just keep it short and sweet. 18, Australia. Got into metal about 5 years ago. I mostly like old stuff, heavy, thrash, speed. Bye
14.02.2016 - 16:45
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by RattusNorvegicus on 14.02.2016 at 03:50

Hello. Can't be bothered writing my life story, I'll just keep it short and sweet. 18, Australia. Got into metal about 5 years ago. I mostly like old stuff, heavy, thrash, speed. Bye

Welcome, aboard!

Hope you must having a nice time exploring MS.
18.02.2016 - 04:20
no one
Account deleted
Yeah, i hope you must a nice time too!
05.04.2016 - 06:42
Korpi
\m/ ichigan
Hello all.

I've known about MS for years; a good friend of mine kept suggesting it to me over the past two years and I've used it to check news on occasion. Since 2005 I've slowly grown to appreciate most metal genres and even accidentally ended up being involved in a band; so I figured I've reached a point where joining MS would serve some value. Looking forward to using the collection feature and browsing the forums on occasion.
05.04.2016 - 18:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Korpi on 05.04.2016 at 06:42

Hello all.

I've known about MS for years; a good friend of mine kept suggesting it to me over the past two years and I've used it to check news on occasion. Since 2005 I've slowly grown to appreciate most metal genres and even accidentally ended up being involved in a band; so I figured I've reached a point where joining MS would serve some value. Looking forward to using the collection feature and browsing the forums on occasion.

Wellcome
And your friend is?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.04.2016 - 20:30
Korpi
\m/ ichigan
Written by Bad English on 05.04.2016 at 18:11

Wellcome
And your friend is?

Thanks for the welcome.

MetalDoomMaster
We're both Michigan based metalheads.
06.04.2016 - 06:04
no one
Account deleted
Welcome to the wastelands
21.05.2016 - 16:32
Aluce

Good afternoon everyone. I've been on MS before under the username Lucerna, but somehow I lost its password, and it doesn't appear to be registered with any of the e-mail addresses I use. It's truly a strange phenomenon...

... but I don't mind being back under a different nickname. Still love how neat, clean and nice this website is. Stay awesome, MS.
----
达到光亮之前我是个小龙。
23.05.2016 - 21:15
Judo

Good evening MS ^_^ How are you all today?

Im a 27 year old Scottish girl who loves music and video games. Im always on the look out for new bands and friends with similar interests so if you have any suggestions please dont hesitate to drop them my way. Im a bit of a live music junkie and seen a lot of bands - music at its best!

I mainly like classic rock, heavy rock, dark stuffs, thrashy things... sometimes I like other things like folk, classical, electronic, jazz...

Nice to meet you!
25.05.2016 - 00:28
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Written by Judo on 23.05.2016 at 21:15

Good evening MS ^_^ How are you all today?

Im a 27 year old Scottish girl who loves music and video games. Im always on the look out for new bands and friends with similar interests so if you have any suggestions please dont hesitate to drop them my way. Im a bit of a live music junkie and seen a lot of bands - music at its best!

I mainly like classic rock, heavy rock, dark stuffs, thrashy things... sometimes I like other things like folk, classical, electronic, jazz...

Nice to meet you!

Welcome.
07.07.2016 - 09:53
Paz

Written by JD on 06.07.2016 at 01:05

My name is JD and I hail from Scotland, UK.

Welcome abroad! I like astronomy, too
07.07.2016 - 13:21
Paz

Written by JD on 07.07.2016 at 10:30

Do check out Astro Radio some time (www.astroradio.earth - my last shameless plug for the time being). Lots of astronomy news and views and, of course, music! I present the Into The Void hard rock / heavy metal show on Mondays and am always happy to take requests and dedications.

Will do! Thanks
15.07.2016 - 22:42
Cass

Hi guys, I'm Jacob from Poland. I realy like music, especially old school metal sounds and old school electronic. Except this i like sci-fi (postapocalypse rocks) books (god, if you exist, bless the kindle) and of course movies, but from almost two years i don't have much time to watch movies.

I want to exchange opinions about bands, albums and by the way improve my english, becouse I want emigrate.

\o
16.07.2016 - 22:49
Paz

Written by Cass on 15.07.2016 at 22:42

Hi guys, I'm Jacob from Poland.

Cześć! Glad to have you with us.
18.07.2016 - 22:16
Mikolaj
Account deleted
Hey guys, I'm Mikolaj from Poland, who lives and studies in Austria. I love music in many forms, especially black and death metal and love experimental music in general.
Besides that, I like movies and try to venture more and more into books aswell. I have a RYM account too, which I dont visit too often recently.
I always like discussions about music and finding new bands is always fun for me.

Cheers!
19.07.2016 - 00:08
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Written by Guest on 18.07.2016 at 22:16

Hey guys, I'm Mikolaj from Poland, who lives and studies in Austria. I love music in many forms, especially black and death metal and love experimental music in general.
Besides that, I like movies and try to venture more and more into books aswell. I have a RYM account too, which I dont visit too often recently.
I always like discussions about music and finding new bands is always fun for me.

Cheers!

Seems that you like Sadness Will Prevail. You'll be fine here
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
19.07.2016 - 13:23
Mikolaj
Account deleted
Written by Maco on 19.07.2016 at 00:08

Cheers!

Seems that you like Sadness Will Prevail. You'll be fine here

Haha yeah I love that album. Over 2 hours but not boring for one second
19.07.2016 - 15:56
Paz

Hey guys, I'm Mikolaj from Poland, who lives and studies in Austria.

Dude, you have some totally badass acts among your favorite bands list
19.07.2016 - 23:14
Mikolaj
Account deleted
Written by Paz on 19.07.2016 at 15:56

Hey guys, I'm Mikolaj from Poland, who lives and studies in Austria.

Dude, you have some totally badass acts among your favorite bands list

Thanks mate! Always nice to see other people with similar taste
21.07.2016 - 21:58
Serial Rappist

Hey guys, I am Paul or the Serial Rappist. No, I don't really rap.

I had futzed around on some Metal forums as a teenager (I'm 26 now) and I missed the community, so I figured I'd return.

I'm an accountant in the Washington DC area, and outside metal, I spend my time studying for the CPA exam, working on my novel (42,000 words right now), spending time with my hot Asian girlfriend, and lifting weights. I play a bit of guitar, but have been too busy to practice much.

Favorite metal bands include: Bathory, Slough Feg, High on Fire, Candlemass, Skyclad, Blind Guardian, Destroyer 666, and Sabbat (Japan).
Favorite newish metal album: Sweven by Morbus Chron

I like most genres of music and also listen to a lot of punk, electronic, hip hop, folk, and classical.
28.07.2016 - 18:25
BeneathTheMoon
Account deleted
I am new, obviously, and have come to Metal Storm seeking out some good conversation and discussions every now and again. I spend the majority of my free time embracing the arts; more specifically, music, Japanese animation, old horror literature, the occasional film, mythology and a few other things I am sure I'm forgetting at the moment. Otherwise, I tend to what I have to and spend a considerable amount of time amidst a state of self-reflection, for better or worse. Well met, all!
25.08.2016 - 07:12
DualHelix

Hello everyone, my name is Cameron, but I will be known as DualHelix throughout most of my stay here. I got that screename years ago and still refuse to let go of it.

I'm 25 and I live in Texas, in a small country town at the moment and I am completely outcast as a metalhead, it's hard to find others like me around here. Last week I went to Summer Slaughter 2016 and got to spend time with many others like me in Dallas, and it kinda depressed me to think of how little I shared musically with people in my regular country town.

I've come to this site for reviews and read posts for a long while now, but coming out of that amazing show I was saddened to think that I had to return back to the town which I don't have much in common with anyone. So I've decided to just join this awesome forum as a member finally so I can actually speak with like-minded people who share the same love for metal music that I dedicate so much of my time to.

Thanks to everyone for keeping metal alive!
09.09.2016 - 21:57
Crimson Maiden

Hi..My real name is Melanie and I have been here a little over one week now...I find this website very interesting and I love to meet new people--so, feel free to come talk to me anytime you like....I try to check in every couple of days...Look forward to getting to know everyone...Cheers!!! 8-]] :banger2:
09.09.2016 - 23:59
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Welcome you guys. Hope you stick around.
Don't be like those guys who come, greet and go away. Being that guy is not cool =p
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
24.10.2016 - 04:50
DoomGuild
Account deleted

Cheers!

Cheers to being a Death Grips fan. They are good buddies of mine.