Metal Storm logo
Shadow Of Intent - Part Ways With Drummer, Drop New Video

Shadow Of Intent have announced the departure of drummer Anthony Barone. Taking over his spot will be Bryce Butler (Abigail Williams' live drummer, ex-The Faceless). Additionally, the band premiere a new official video for the song "Gravesinger". It was shot and edited by Dylan Gould, using clips from the group's 'Melancholy Winter Tour'.

States the band: "Today we must announce that we have parted ways with our friend and drummer Anthony Barone. His contributions to the band have been amazing and we have no doubt he will have an incredible future in whatever path he follows.

Anthony's statement as follows: "Unfortunately, the time has come for me to part ways with Shadow Of Intent. Recently I chose to pursue some other opportunities that began to interfere with my commitment to the band. So, I've decided it's best that they continue on without me. I want to thank everyone who has supported me during my time with Shadow, and I wish them nothing but the best moving forward!"

Statement from the band continues: "With that being said, we are very pleased to announce our friend Bryce Butler will be taking over the drum position as of today. Bryce has been our touring drummer ever since Melancholy was released and has absolutely nailed our drum parts for every show we've had with him. Some of you may have seen Bryce performing with groups such as The Faceless, Galactic Empire, or Abigail Williams. We are very excited to see what he brings to the table musically for the band and we are very excited to continue working on the next record with him.

"We also are pleased to present our new music video for "Gravesinger". The video was shot and edited by our good friend Dylan Gould who captured many special moments of us on our recent headline tour. Enjoy the video and relive some of those nights with us, we hope to see you all soon!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Shadow Of Intent
Posted: 12.08.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 33 users
12.08.2020 - 16:37
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Can't say much for the previous drummer's work but Bryce Butler is great. Hopefully they let him explore his technical side with their project because he brings a lot more to the table than mindless blasting.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 1618 | This month: 2