Metal Storm logo
Wacken Open Air - Sold Out

This year´s Wacken Open Air is sold out!

Metaltix arranged a wait list on which you can enroll. We can not promise you anything at this point - but according to our experience quite a few returns could give you a chance of a treasured WOA Ticket. For technical reasons the Registration is just possible by telephone so please call our hot line 0049 4627 183838 or email info@metaltix.com!

Also, the presale for the 19th W:O:A in 2008 has begun.

Source: wacken.com
Posted: 11.07.2007 by jupitreas

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 12   Visited by: 6 users
11.07.2007 - 22:03
Varegan
Hamranakara
so I must put my @rse for sale.there is no way else to go to germany
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
12.07.2007 - 01:04
Arcaliz666
Account deleted
It was of being expected, Wacken Oper Air sold out.
12.07.2007 - 01:11
kackbratze
It sucks that I can't be there this time. It just sucks.
12.07.2007 - 01:35
Daru Jericho
Not even the best European Open Air festival so don't worry, you're not missing much, aside from Kampfar, Thyrfing and Disillusion. I remember last year's event sold out a couple of days in advance but I know more people going this year so I guess this is not surprising.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

12.07.2007 - 02:00
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by Daru Jericho on 12.07.2007 at 01:35

Not even the best European Open Air festival so don't worry, you're not missing much, aside from Kampfar, Thyrfing and Disillusion. I remember last year's event sold out a couple of days in advance but I know more people going this year so I guess this is not surprising.

on paper it doesnt look like the best festival this year.. there aren't as many ands I want to see at Wacken than there was at Hellfest..
just they will get to play for much much longer at Wacken.. I mean Saxon will be on for two hours!!
most other big bands are on for an hour and three quaters as well.. I mean it was good to see Blind Guardian at Hellfest for example but they only got something like 40 minutes
plus theres the whole atmosphere and everything.. the beer garden with its entertainments, etc..
haha.. I will get to compare festivals and so I will report back
12.07.2007 - 02:12
Daru Jericho
Written by Baz Anderson on 12.07.2007 at 02:00

Written by Daru Jericho on 12.07.2007 at 01:35

on paper it doesnt look like the best festival this year.. there aren't as many ands I want to see at Wacken than there was at Hellfest..
just they will get to play for much much longer at Wacken.. I mean Saxon will be on for two hours!!
most other big bands are on for an hour and three quaters as well.. I mean it was good to see Blind Guardian at Hellfest for example but they only got something like 40 minutes
plus theres the whole atmosphere and everything.. the beer garden with its entertainments, etc..
haha.. I will get to compare festivals and so I will report back

Or you could have seen Blind Guardian and Saxon in the small intimate venues
----

12.07.2007 - 02:35
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by Daru Jericho on 12.07.2007 at 02:12

well I did.. for Saxon anyway.. they played for two hours in Nottingham
the day Blind Guardian went to London I needed to be at university for enrolling.. hahaha
12.07.2007 - 02:41
Daru Jericho
Written by Baz Anderson on 12.07.2007 at 02:35

Written by Daru Jericho on 12.07.2007 at 02:12

well I did.. for Saxon anyway.. they played for two hours in Nottingham
the day Blind Guardian went to London I needed to be at university for enrolling.. hahaha

It was truly a magnificent show! Just realised I got a plectrum from both of them, actually.
----

12.07.2007 - 02:52
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by Daru Jericho on 12.07.2007 at 02:41

It was truly a magnificent show! Just realised I got a plectrum from both of them, actually.

Biff passed me the setlist.. and I got to say hello (hahhahahahaha!!! TWICE when I tried to type "hello" - "Helloween" came out..) to some of the Saxon guys again after talking in the pub last year
12.07.2007 - 12:19
Basso
Account deleted
Not missing much by not going to wacken? Do you realize how much fun you can have at wacken without even seeing one band? Im not to impressed by the setlist either, but damn there are many bands I have a slight intresst in that I would love to see anyway. Besides less ubergood bands = more time meeting fun people, and beer I think your to spoiled living in london!
13.07.2007 - 21:24
Gâsh
I'm glad I ordered my ticket nearly a year ago long live the X-mas tickets
13.07.2007 - 23:02
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
Staff
Same as Basso - the lineup at Wacken this year really isnt my thing (Sodom and Destruction are great, but Ive already seen them before, otherwise I guess Im mainly going to see Napalm Death, Samael, Enslaved, Turbonegro and Heaven Shall Burn) but Im still going for the great opportunity to meet awesome people and the general wonderful atmosphere at the festival. They dont call Wacken the "Metal Mecca" for no reason...

Hits total: 2434 | This month: 9