Metal Storm logo
Angelcorpse

13.07.2007 - 01:20
Infurnace

There was no topic for this band yet, so I decided to create it. I did this because I think Angelcorpse is a really great Death Metal band, they are pretty underrated and because they just deserve their own thread here on Metalstorm. So what do you guys think of Angelcorpse, are there any Angelcorpse fans out here? I'd like to hear your opinion on the band.
13.07.2007 - 12:14
Anton Alcolust

i like this band , but i haven't listen their new album yet ! they are killer !
----
A.M.S.G.
14.07.2007 - 02:37
AlGore
Account deleted
Definitely unrelenting, the vocals I'm still trying to get used to, but otherwise they are ok.
Here's a Myspace with their music if someone is unfamiliar with it, not sure if they run it or not.
http://www.myspace.com/angelcorpse666
14.07.2007 - 02:51
APOHAKC
The Bard
I am pretty sure I already post in Agelcorpse topic, anyway, not a bad band, I have to albums, nothing special, but they have some good songs
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
23.07.2007 - 03:33
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Great shit - I especially love the guitar tone on their older albums, but the newest one is also good. I saw them live in 07 or 08 and they exceeded my expectations.
14.10.2009 - 07:54
stephenssaiyan
Account deleted
This band has so much potential....god they were meant for so much more....they could have been Morbid Angel's partner but didn't happen.
14.10.2009 - 18:03
theflyingmachine

I don't love this band, but damn, Christhammer is such a classic track.
18.10.2009 - 05:37
stephenssaiyan
Account deleted
Angelcorpse is awesome and they had a chance to become the next Morbid Angel but they never rose it.