Metal Storm logo
Firewind - New Video Online

Greek Power/Melodic metal sensation Firewind are proud to present you their video clip for the song 'Breaking The Silence' (feat. Tara Teresa on guest vocals), which marks the band's 2nd single outtake in Greece off their critically acclaimed album "Allegiance". The clip was directed by Patric Ullaeus of Revolver Company Sweden (Dimmu Borgir, Within Temptation, etc.) and you can now watch it at this location on Century Media's website or at YouTube here.

Firewind's Gus G comments on the video as follows: "So here it is! I hope you all dig our brand new video?I can tell you we had a blast doing it! The song itself is a highlight of our latest record, as the duet between Apollo and Tara came out fantastic. Patric Ullaeus' videos are always a guarantee and it's an honour for us to work with the best of the best! Patric definitely made sure we had enough fire on this one and really brought things to a new level!"

The brand-new single was released on July 2nd, 2007 and is destined to continue the band's overwhelming success as the previous single "Falling To Pieces" managed to reach position # 11 in the official Greek single charts and brought some real Metal to the chart-lists for no less than eleven (!!!) weeks! Also, the "Allegiance" album stayed in the official Greek album charts for nine weeks!

Source: www2.centurymedia.com
Band profile: Firewind
Posted: 12.07.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 4 users
13.07.2007 - 15:22
iaberis
Advice Troll
Great video! Tara is even better!
----
Bitch! Please
14.07.2007 - 02:12
SacredBlade

Man can Tara sing ! (easy on the eyes also!)......Nightwish would have done
better even with this Tara instead of that new prissy,powder-puff singer that
they're invested in now ! Not to say that Tara would associate with them anyways. (just my 2 cents worth)

Hits total: 2518 | This month: 4