Metal Storm logo
Evile - Sign Contract With Napalm Records

British thrashers Evile and Napalm Records are excited to announce that they have signed a worldwide contract. While it has passed more than 7 years since the release of their latest album Skull, it's time for the next music piece from Evile. Stay tuned.

Vocalist/lead guitarist Ol Drake: "We're extremely excited to announce our signing to Napalm Records! We'd heard a lot of great things about Napalm over the years and it's an honor to join the ranks of some excellent bands. Evile haven't released any music since 2013 so we promise to deliver a crushing thrash metal classic which I believe will surprise everyone; even the die-hard Grave fans. As previously announced, Matt is unfortunately no longer a part of the band, so I've taken over on vocal duties while remaining on lead guitar too. Also, please welcome our newest member, Adam Smith of RipTide, on rhythm guitar. We begin recording with producer and engineer Chris Clancy on September 17 at Andy Sneap's Backstage Studios. We can't wait for you to hear what we have in store!"

Sebastian Münch, A&R and Product Manager Napalm Records: "I am super excited to work with Ol Drake and my favorite British Thrash Metal band Evile. I've been a fan since Enter The Grave, and the new demos I've already listened to sound simply amazing! Expect a monster of an album in 2021! Welcome to the Napalm family!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Evile
Posted: 16.09.2020 by conscientiousnes

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 12 users
17.09.2020 - 20:39
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Interesting signing by Napalm. They haven't been relevant in almost a decade and parted ways with an important member of the band. Maybe they picked them up on a cheap contract as a result and are betting on a resurgence.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 1123 | This month: 7