Metal Storm logo
Galneryus

15.07.2007 - 00:51
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
From Japan comes this great Neo-Classical/Power Metal band, whom I think is among the best power metal bands out there. Formed in 2001 by Guitarist Syu (of Animetal fame) and vocalist Yama-B. They have released 4 albums, their latest being One For All-All For One, which I have not heard yet. My favorite album is their debut album Flag of Punishment, but my favorite song is My Last Farewell. What's your favorite album or song by these guys? Have you even heard of them? Well whatever the case I want to hear what you think!
15.07.2007 - 02:54
Fhuesc

Wheres the link to their homepage?
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
15.07.2007 - 03:01
APOHAKC
The Bard
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
15.07.2007 - 09:11
Arcaliz666
Account deleted
Great band of Neoclassical Power of Japan. They had three works "The Flag of Punishment", "Advance To the Fall", "Beyond the End of Despair", In August they released their new album, will be called "One For All - All For One". Also they play a Stratovarius Cover, Black Diamond.
15.07.2007 - 09:13
Arcaliz666
Account deleted
Written by Fhuesc on 15.07.2007 at 02:54

Wheres the link to their homepage?

There is the link of the Official Web Site of Galneryus http://www.syu-net.jp/galneryus/top.html.
21.07.2007 - 09:05
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 15.07.2007 at 09:11

Great band of Neoclassical Power of Japan. They had three works "The Flag of Punishment", "Advance To the Fall", "Beyond the End of Despair", In August they released their new album, will be called "One For All - All For One". Also they play a Stratovarius Cover, Black Diamond.

Have you heard the new album yet? or for that matter the new single? I haven't! If you have tell me how it is! That would be much appreciated!!!
21.07.2007 - 11:06
Eternal Flames

I've only heard their "The Flag of Punishment" album, which I think is quite solid. They've got some nice melodies and the musicianship is a strong point. The vocals were pretty good although it was just a bit hard to get passed the vocalists accent. All in all, they seem like fairly talented musicians. The keyboard use was utilised perfectly in my opinion. It use was prominent but did not overshadow the rest of the instruments.

They are not one of the best bands I've heard in the genre, but then again I've only fully heard one album.
23.07.2007 - 00:42
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Eternal Flames on 21.07.2007 at 11:06

I've only heard their "The Flag of Punishment" album, which I think is quite solid. They've got some nice melodies and the musicianship is a strong point. The vocals were pretty good although it was just a bit hard to get passed the vocalists accent. All in all, they seem like fairly talented musicians. The keyboard use was utilised perfectly in my opinion. It use was prominent but did not overshadow the rest of the instruments.

They are not one of the best bands I've heard in the genre, but then again I've only fully heard one album.

You made some really good points. The part you said about the keyboards is exactly right. You nailed that on the dot. Everything else I completely agree with, and you said perfectly except for them not being one of the best in the genre hahaha, but that is completely opinion haha
28.03.2015 - 23:30
Ruchesko

Sho before Galneryus. Not easy on the eyes...

28.03.2015 - 23:58
Ganondox

One of the best power metal bands I've heard, shame they aren't more well known.