Metal Storm logo
Iron Savior - Reveal 'Our Time Has Come' Tune

Iron Savior's new album Skycrest is a month and a half away from its official release day (December 4th, AFM Records). To shorten the wait, the four-piece now present a first taste of the new music, the song called ''Our Time Has Come".

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Iron Savior
Posted: 18.10.2020 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 34 users
19.10.2020 - 13:06
Callisto

Written by Irritable Ted on 18.10.2020 at 23:30

An Iron Saviour track that sounds marginally different. Well a tiny bit. Ok it's the same as usual.

The AC/DC of power metal. You know what you are going to get and it's not bad really.

My thoughts exactly, usually I don't like bands that repeat themselves, Iron Savior adn AC/DC are the exception.

And since there's little point in commenting the song, may I just say that those drums sound crazy good?
19.10.2020 - 13:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This never has been first league top player, but they never left higher division. Their music always had been in shadows of Primal Fear, Helloween, Axel, and HM bands as Rebellion, Grave digger, Running Wild.
But this is good song, has good riffs, catchy sound, sounds better as last Primal, Gamma songs
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.10.2020 - 19:43
Oracles

Even if it was that "average" Iron Saviour hit song, I quite enjoyed it. Chorus really reminded me of Blind Guardian's "A Night at the Opera".
19.10.2020 - 20:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Oracles on 19.10.2020 at 19:43

Even if it was that "average" Iron Saviour hit song, I quite enjoyed it. Chorus really reminded me of Blind Guardian's "A Night at the Opera".

Its good actually, a bit downfall, but not so much and many others equal time PM bands from Germany
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 837 | This month: 6