Metal Storm logo
Warrior Path - Tracking New Music

Greek power metal collective Warrior Path are currently busy with new album tracking at the Sound Symmetry Studio in Athens, Greece. While this phase is nearing its completion, you can listen to the snippet of vocal recordings at this location.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Warrior Path
Posted: 19.10.2020 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 15 users
19.10.2020 - 13:41
nikarg
staff
If you click on the link you'll hear that the vocalist on the album is Lost Horizon's Daniel Heiman. Huge hype.
19.10.2020 - 15:56
Andreas
Written by nikarg on 19.10.2020 at 13:41

If you click on the link you'll hear that the vocalist on the album is Lost Horizon's Daniel Heiman. Huge hype.

I wouldn't get too excited. The first album was with Yannis Papadopoulos on vocals, and that guy has a great voice as well. But the album itself is pretty boring and one dimensional, as is the case with most Greek melodic metal (I'm sorry ). I'm hoping for something better this time around of course.
19.10.2020 - 18:46
nikarg
staff
Written by Andreas on 19.10.2020 at 15:56

I wouldn't get too excited. The first album was with Yannis Papadopoulos on vocals, and that guy has a great voice as well. But the album itself is pretty boring and one dimensional, as is the case with most Greek melodic metal (I'm sorry ). I'm hoping for something better this time around of course.

I quite liked the debut myself. And I don't entirely disagree with your point about Greek melodic metal often being boring and one dimensional, but the heavy/power genre is often boring and one dimensional in nature in my opinion. I still enjoy some bands though like Firewind, Sacral Rage and Black Fate, and Sacred Outcry just released a really good debut (with Yannis on vocals).

Hits total: 711 | This month: 4