Metal Storm logo
Lion's Share - Video For New Single Unleashed

Swedish vocalist Nils Patrik Johansson has posted a new Lion's Share single, called ''Aim Higher". On this song Nils and long-time band guitarist Lars Christmansson joined forces with bassist Andy Loos, drummer Nils Fredrik Johansson and keyboardist Kay Backlund.

Nils Patrik Johansson comments:"In these strange days of Covid-19, we feel the time is right to give you a song with a positive touch. This is a song about you deciding your own destiny and that you can achieve whatever you want if you never give up, never take shit and believe in yourself,"

Guitarist Lars Chriss adds: "We had big plans for 2020, with a new album and everything. We had just done our first couple of live shows in many years this past March in Germany when the Covid-19 put stop to it all."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lion's Share
Posted: 19.10.2020 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 16 users
19.10.2020 - 23:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have not been so huge fan of this. Imo their are to prog in sonwriting. I like his work in Astral Doors, and solo. He should not left Civil War, but this imo is best song from this band. I like it, good, heavy, lifting up anthem.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 572 | This month: 1