Metal Storm logo
Trollfest - Sign Worldwide Deal With Napalm Records

Trollfest, a folk metal outfit from Norway, are excited to announce that they have joined the Napalm Records roster. Furthermore, the group premiere a new video clip for the re-recorded song "Der Jegermeister", originally released on Villanden record back in 2007.

Trollfest on signing with Napalm Records: "There are few things more welcome than good news in tumultuous times and with that in mind it is with unbridled joy that we announce our signing to Napalm Records. We are excitedly excited about this excitement and have overwhelmingly positive feelings of exuberance toward this endeavor. It is a pure honor to work with such legends. Gleefully chipper and tremendously exalted, we cannot wait for the next chapter of Trollfest history where world domination, millionaire status, private airplanes and studios built of beer are sure to only be the minor ingredients, that or we will continue to roam the outskirts of obscurity. Either way, we will enjoy ourselves stupendously."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Trollfest
Posted: 21.10.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 18 users
22.10.2020 - 14:36
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Trve Norwegian Balkan Metal Cvlt
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

22.10.2020 - 14:44
JoHn Doe
They sound like a parody band.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
23.10.2020 - 15:51
MyNameJeff
I love this band
24.10.2020 - 00:33
Iceland_Norway
I have all discography by them with the first albums signed in Tolmin at Metal Camp Fest (Today Metal Days)
----
Føroyar mítt land

Tú alfagra land mítt

Føroyar mín Móðir

Hits total: 860 | This month: 4