Metal Storm logo
Diamond Head - Launch Cover Of Metallica's 'No Remorse'

It's been a long time since Metallica covered Diamond Head's ''Am I Evil?" and now it's time to live the experience in reverse because Diamond Head have covered Metallica's ''No Remorse''. You can watch the video below.

Band explains: ''Diamond Head Army! We are so pumped to present our take on Metallica's NO REMORSE! Special thanks to Costin Chioreanu for creating and directing the epic video!"

Fun fact from Brian Tatler: "I wanted to cover a song from Metallica's debut album, Kill 'Em All partly because Metallica covered songs from Diamond Head's debut album Lightning To The Nations and it felt like things have come full-circle to me. None of the band members knew how to play any of the songs from Kill 'Em All and I eventually decided we should all learn 'No Remorse'. Then when we got into the rehearsal room, we played 'No Remorse' and immediately it just sounded great, it was very 'Diamond Head' and it really suited us as a band. Of the four covers we ended up doing, 'No Remorse' sounded the best straight away. I've seen Metallica live over twenty times and they don't play 'No Remorse' very often, but it's always great when they do!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Diamond Head
Posted: 24.11.2020 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 18 users
24.11.2020 - 06:41
Lanthros

Pretty damned tight
24.11.2020 - 13:39
JoHn Doe

I liked that quite a bit.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.

Hits total: 1546 | This month: 3