Metal Storm logo
Ildaruni - Reveal Debut Album Details

Armenian pagan black metal band Ildaruni have revealed the details of their forthcoming debut studio album, titled Beyond Unseen Gateways. It was recorded by Armen Shahverdi and Mark Erskine at Guitar Clinic Studio in Armenia and was mixed and mastered by George Emmanuel (Lucifer's Child, ex-Rotting Christ) at Pentagram Studio in Greece, while the artwork and layout were created by Erskine Designs. The album is set to be released on March 19th, 2021, via Black Lion Records.

The band commented: "We would like to present our debut, full-length opus consisting of eight arcane chants, illumined by the unworldly torch of Shivini. Each composition unearths a mesmeric path to the past and provenance, reveals the grace of perpetual wisdom, disseminated by sanctimonious hierophants across the hallowed lands. The fiery gaze of the Urartian Winged God awakens the dormant origins of apothanatismos (immortality).

"Beyond Unseen Gateways is a hymn to the blazing light, which sank into shadowy shrines, to the wild darkness which covered the debris of Ardini, to the bygone flame which enlightens the sanctum of Haldi. Delivering the blend of ancient folk melodies and traditional black metal, filled with scorching aggression and chaotic transitions, the album introduces an authentic sound and a spiritual journey of mysteries untold. Each song is an indivisible part of a grand ode which explores the height of the Urartian domain and the esoteric knowledge of pagan mysticism.

"May the gates of genesis reopen and herald forth an epoch of exaltation anew".

Tracklist:

1. Haldinini Baushini, Imsheini Tariani
2. Treading The Path Of Cryptic Wisdom
3. Perpetual Vigil
4. Boundless Numen: Gardens Of Ardini
5. Towards Subterranean Realms
6. Exalted Birth
7. Arakha
8. Whence Ravenstone Beckons

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ildaruni
Posted: 03.12.2020 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 13 users
03.12.2020 - 15:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This might be good, maybe best Armenien band after that american... Can be big.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 517 | This month: 3