Metal Storm logo
Evergrey - Share Lyric Video

Swedish progressive metal band Evergrey are gearing up for the release of their highly anticipated 12th album, Escape Of The Phoenix, which will drop on February 26th, 2021, via AFM Records. The day has finally come to unchain the first video and it is a lyric video for the song "Forever Outsider".

The band commented:
"It's done, here it is, our first single & video is out now! Officially beginning a new chapter... Wow... Escape Of The Phoenix came to life according to plans that had been laid out in 2019, but it's been written and recorded during the ongoing global Covid-19 pandemic... we're so happy that this mission has been successfully accomplished, so we can share it with you all. We honestly hope you all feel well.

"A new lyric video has gone live just now - it's called 'Forever Outsider' and it's the first single of our upcoming record. Hope you enjoy watching it wherever you are."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Evergrey
Posted: 04.12.2020 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 69 users
04.12.2020 - 11:53
Callisto

Cool song, still I expected more after The Atlantic which which for me is a fucking masterpiece.
Maybe I was too hyped...
04.12.2020 - 14:13
EdenEcho

It seems to me that it starts the same way The Atlantic ended, with a banger! I expect the best, as always.
04.12.2020 - 14:28
JoHn Doe

Pretty good song, looking forward to hearing the album.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
04.12.2020 - 18:02
MeatWolf

This is actually very good. The Atlantic was a complete miss for me so let's see.
05.12.2020 - 16:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This band has ups n downs, but if we judge from big picture shit perspetive this band never desapoints
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.12.2020 - 17:37
metalbrat

Bang.....too good. Looking forward for the album. Always my favourite
----
In the beginning I was made of clay. Then I bit the apple and they changed me to metal 🤘

Hits total: 1215 | This month: 1