Metal Storm logo
Heidevolk - Vocalist Leaves

Dutch folk metallers Heidevolk are sad to announce that Lars Nachtbraecker is leaving the band. No replacement has been announced yet. You can read the comments by Lars and the band below.

Band says: ''Friends, today we have some sad news: our vocalist Lars Nachtbraecker is leaving the band. Although we are sad we respect and understand his decision and wish him nothing but the best in his personal life and future endeavours. We will follow up soon with news about stand-in and auditions but first please read his statement and drop him a line."

Lars comments: ''For 7 years I've had the honor to be a vocalist for Heidevolk. Unfortunately all good things come to an end. Due to changes in my work and personal life I want to step back and focus on these important things for now. I will still be making music but on a more underground and less professional level. I'd like to thank the band and the fans for giving me this great experience. I wish Heidevolk all the best for the future and I hope they'll brighten the world with their music for a long time."

Lars Nachtbraecker

Photo credit: Marc van Peski

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Heidevolk
Posted: 05.12.2020 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 48 users
05.12.2020 - 02:30
That's not right, Jacco Bühnebeest is the same person as Jacco De Wijs (they normally have two vocalist) . Bühnebeest is a nick name and Heidevolk is still looking voor a replacement vocalist
05.12.2020 - 03:21
nikarg
staff
Written by PeterVanDerWal on 05.12.2020 at 02:30

That's not right, Jacco Bühnebeest is the same person as Jacco De Wijs (they normally have two vocalist) . Bühnebeest is a nick name and Heidevolk is still looking voor a replacement vocalist

Fixed. Thank you.
05.12.2020 - 16:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Than what is his work. Imo in Western Europe, you can combine, playing and working. 90 of bands in ms has day jobs, so... Its Weird.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.12.2020 - 21:20
Opethian
I lost interest after Uit Oude Grond. Am I missing much nowadays?

Hits total: 828 | This month: 4