Metal Storm logo
Shadow Gallery Albums Ranked.

Thumbs up: 0
One of my favourite bands and sadly they haven't released that many albums. It's said that a new one is in the works but who knows if and when it will be released. Still there's few things as rewarding as listen through their entire discography as it's very strong. If you haven't heard SG but like Dream Theater, Symphony X, Pagan's Mind and what not then you've got nothing to lose, you will love them!

Created by: majormalfunction | 25.08.2019

1. Shadow Gallery - Legacy
2001 Rating: 10 Top picks: Cliffhanger II, Legacy, First Light
2. Shadow Gallery - Tyranny
1998 Rating: 9 Top picks: I Believe, Roads of Thunder, War for Sale
3. Shadow Gallery - Carved In Stone
1995 Rating: 9 Top picks: Cliffhanger, Crystalline Dream, Deeper Than Life
4. Shadow Gallery - Shadow Gallery
1992 Rating: 9 Top picks: Darktown, Mystified, Questions at Hand
5. Shadow Gallery - Room V
2005 Rating: 8 Top picks: Room V, Encrypted, The Archer of Ben Salem
6. Shadow Gallery - Digital Ghosts
2009 Rating: 7 Top picks: Digital Ghosts, Gold Dust, Haunted

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by majormalfunction ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 2   Visited by: 11 users
12.12.2020 - 15:30
R.Boxma

Hard to rank but I would have to put Digital Ghosts up in first place. Although I appreciate all the technical effort they put in their previous albums, I am not left wondering what track I am hearing with Digital Ghosts, the songs have their own identity, the vocals are still great and I prefer less of the 'grand piano' sound which fills up the other albums.
13.12.2020 - 17:42
majormalfunction

Written by R.Boxma on 12.12.2020 at 15:30

Hard to rank but I would have to put Digital Ghosts up in first place. Although I appreciate all the technical effort they put in their previous albums, I am not left wondering what track I am hearing with Digital Ghosts, the songs have their own identity, the vocals are still great and I prefer less of the 'grand piano' sound which fills up the other albums.

I think it's exactly the "grand piano" sound i'm missing on the Digital Ghosts record and for me it's the other way around, all the previous ones have a distinct identity while Digital Ghosts feels like a mix of their two albums before it. But I like Digital Ghosts and should listen to it more than I do.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands

Hits total: 424 | This month: 7