Metal Storm logo
Karmic Link - Unveil Visualizers For Two New Singles

After the release of their third album Dark Metropolis in 2018, dark metal act Karmic Link return with two new singles. "Lovers & Liars" and "Brave New Fear" can be streamed as visualizers via YouTube player. All vocals & instruments recorded at SoundHouse Studios Athens. Produced by Stathis Kassios & George Frangelis, mixed by George Frangelis & Stathis Kassios at SoundHouse Studios Athens (June/July 2020), and mastered by George Frangelis.

Karmic Link's mastermind Stathis Kassios comments about these new tracks: "Before continuing working on the upcoming 4th Karmic link official studio album, I entered my favorite creative lab, SoundHouse Studios in Athens for an artistic intermission that gave birth to the creation and recording of 2 brand new Karmic Link songs. The songs are completely different stylistically from our previous releases as I experimented with acoustic analog sounds in the overall production, performed classical guitars, raw vocals, piano and other non-electronic or digital instruments. My good friend and sound engineer George Frangelis recorded and performed percussion instruments like cajon, shaker and congas.

"Prepare your aural experience for something completely different although Karmic Link has always been a surrealistic experiment morphed into Dark music with dystopian lyrics & philosophical concepts. So much inspiration during Covid19 quarantine cannot be consumed or go wasted."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Karmic Link
Posted: 29.12.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 7 users
30.12.2020 - 12:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I did listen this in myspace days, and spöken whit Mina. Nik check out her pictures
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 846 | This month: 6