Metal Storm logo
Acid Mammoth - Announce & Detail Next Studio Album, First Single Out

Caravan is the Acid Mammoth's upcoming third full-length album, which has been set for March 5th, 2021 official release via Heavy Psych Sounds. It was recorded, mixed and mastered with Dionysis Dimitrakos of Descent Studio in Athens (Greece), while drums were recorded at Ignite Studio. Alongside revealed album details, you can also listen to the opening track "Berseker".

Says the band of the song: "Berserker" is the opening song of our brand new album Caravan. It is a wicked new track that foretells the doom that is to come with this album. More up-tempo than the traditional Acid Mammoth song, "Berserker" is a song with crushing fuzzy guitars and deadly drumming, mesmerizing vocals and bass lines straight from the witchiest of covens."

Track listing as follows:

01. Berserker
02. Psychedelic Wasteland
03. Ivory Towers
04. Caravan
05. Black Dust

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Acid Mammoth
Posted: 31.12.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 20 users
31.12.2020 - 17:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is good, right Nik you will revieve this. Hellas is not know as Stoner land unless its Dusk I think was name, 4 demo band what I got in old myspace days.
This might bring Greece high on Stoner map, one band what kills and are great and strong.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.01.2021 - 16:56
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
One of my favorite things about Metal Storm is Bad English telling Nik to review things lol

Acid Mammoth are pretty tight but I don't think they'll revolutionize the stoner scene anywhere 🤷‍♂️
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
01.01.2021 - 19:08
nikarg

Written by Bad English on 31.12.2020 at 17:32

This is good, right Nik you will revieve this. Hellas is not know as Stoner land unless its Dusk I think was name, 4 demo band what I got in old myspace days.
This might bring Greece high on Stoner map, one band what kills and are great and strong.

There is literally a stoner band under every stone in Greece. Stoner is the biggest scene here, believe it or not. As Troy said, Mammoth is alright, not anything particularly grand though. Then again, I mostly dislike the style so I have no opinion really.
01.01.2021 - 20:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 01.01.2021 at 19:08

Written by Bad English on 31.12.2020 at 17:32

There is literally a stoner band under every stone in Greece. Stoner is the biggest scene here, believe it or not. As Troy said, Mammoth is alright, not anything particularly grand though. Then again, I mostly dislike the style so I have no opinion really.

Not my genre even big bands, but few stands out in many ways. This is good band if non stoner fan likes it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.01.2021 - 21:39
nikarg

Written by Bad English on 01.01.2021 at 20:22

Not my genre even big bands, but few stands out in many ways. This is good band if non stoner fan likes it

From the local scene, Nightstalker are the pioneers and still going strong. From the newer bands, BUS, Villagers Of Ioannina City, 1000mods and especially Naxatras are the best.

Written by nikarg on 01.01.2021 at 19:08

There is literally a stoner band under every stone in Greece.

I meant to write under every *rock. The alcohol is poisoning my brain cells.

Hits total: 2102 | This month: 5