Metal Storm logo
Wolfchant - Post New Song & Animated Video Clip

German pagan war machine Wolfchant share a brand new song/ animated video, called "70000 Tons Of Metal". It is their first new song in 4 years. As the name already implies, it's dedicated to 70000 Tons Of Metal event. Video created by students in the Bachelor of Design (Animation & Interactive Media) program at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia.

Wofchant commented: "Hey Friends, after 4 years without any new music from Wolfchant we present you our first new song today. We've dedicated a song to our friends and fellow Sailors of 70000 Tons Of Metal. We wish you a lot of fun with the song "70000 Tons Of Metal" and the crazy new cartoon video.''

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Wolfchant
Posted: 01.01.2021 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 29 users
01.01.2021 - 20:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Not like it, its Alesstorm style thing somehow, not party lyrics for pagan band, sortha its ruined, i hope its one drunk day jam
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.01.2021 - 04:10
Taravilyaion

"Wofchant commented"?

Or Wolfchant?
----
"The best violence against one is the violence no one ever forgets.."
03.01.2021 - 04:25
Taravilyaion

Written by Bad English on 01.01.2021 at 20:33

Not like it, its Alesstorm style thing somehow, not party lyrics for pagan band, sortha its ruined, i hope its one drunk day jam

If Equilibrium (Wirtshaus Gaudi), Korpiklaani (FC Lahti) and Finsterforst (Bottle Gods/Auf Die Zwölf) can step out of their element, why not Wolfchant?
----
03.01.2021 - 11:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Taravilyaion on 03.01.2021 at 04:25

Written by Bad English on 01.01.2021 at 20:33

If Equilibrium (Wirtshaus Gaudi), Korpiklaani (FC Lahti) and Finsterforst (Bottle Gods/Auf Die Zwölf) can step out of their element, why not Wolfchant?

They all sucks.,
FC Lahti is OK, they did tribute to their football team, same as Sentenced did tribute to Oulun Körpät
One rip off yes why not but if whole album be like this no way, its like Desperados I think was name of album. Pure shit
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.01.2021 - 12:59
Taravilyaion

Written by Bad English on 03.01.2021 at 11:52

They all sucks.,
FC Lahti is OK, they did tribute to their football team, same as Sentenced did tribute to Oulun Körpät
One rip off yes why not but if whole album be like this no way, its like Desperados I think was name of album. Pure shit

If you mean Equilibrium's album, it was called "Renegades".... and yes, that one was terrible.
But "Wirtshaus Gaudi" was on Erdentempel.
----

Hits total: 945 | This month: 8