Metal Storm logo
Hate Eternal - Announce Permanent Drummer, New Album Details

Hate Eternal have announced their new permanent drummer. Jade Simonetto is now their full member of the band. Jade has been working with the band lately, but has just now been given a full position. In further Hate Eternal news, new details about an upcoming album have been announced.

Vocallist/guitarist Erik Rutan made the following comments on the band's official website: "Jade and I have been working together for six months or so, and his incredible skill and dedication to extreme drumming and groove has made him the perfect drummer for Hate Eternal. We gel on everything from all the old songs to the new and the creativity process has been amazing. Working with Jade on the new songs, there is so much diversity and signature drumming to the melodies and riffs.

We have been in the middle of preproduction right now for weeks and will doing preproduction till the end of August. We will then start recording the drum tracks for our album! I am super excited about the new material and Alex is coming up with some incredible bass lines! This album is covering a lot more ground than we have previously and I am excited about jamming with Jade and Alex, and a surprise in the works! A lot more groove and diversity in an extreme way. We will record and mix between now and October, with an early 2008 release on Metal Blade. I will keep you updated!"

Source: hateeternal.com
Band profile: Hate Eternal
Posted: 27.07.2007 by Raiden

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 2 users
27.07.2007 - 16:57
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Good luck Jade, destroy everything!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
28.07.2007 - 02:46
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
This band destroy everything. No problem with this new coming based on Erik Rutan's message.
28.07.2007 - 03:30
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
pete sandoval got OWNED
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
29.07.2007 - 22:00
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
Sounds like the new album will be refreshing and brutal.
01.08.2007 - 23:30
Sunioj

Mmmm...new Hate Eternal, and Alex Webster!

Hits total: 2719 | This month: 4