Metal Storm logo
How to post more than 7 images in an article

10.01.2021 - 14:43
Roman Doez
Hallucigenia
Hey I'm currently writing a "getting into" article from a band with more than 7 releases, and I was wondering how to have more than 7 pictures in. I tried using [img] link [img] but it doesn't work, and the only other idea I had was that "don't use it unless you know what you're doing" one, and since I don't know how to use it I was wondering if any of you could help, thanks in advance !
10.01.2021 - 16:16
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by Roman Doez on 10.01.2021 at 14:43

Hey I'm currently writing a "getting into" article from a band with more than 7 releases, and I was wondering how to have more than 7 pictures in. I tried using [img] link [img] but it doesn't work, and the only other idea I had was that "don't use it unless you know what you're doing" one, and since I don't know how to use it I was wondering if any of you could help, thanks in advance !

I suggest sending a PM to RaduP who has probably the most experience with these sorts of things.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
10.01.2021 - 16:34
Roman Doez
Hallucigenia
Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.01.2021 at 16:16

I suggest sending a PM to RaduP who has probably the most experience with these sorts of things.

I shall