8 have it

01. Causeway
02. Six Rivers
03. Separation Anxiety
04. Asundre
05. Lucid Screaming
06. Thrillkiller

Additional info
Produced and sound engineered by Jess O'Toole.

Staff review by
RaduP
Rating:
N/A
It wasn't since Morbid Angel's Illud Divinum Insanus's joint review that the staff collaborated on a single review. This time it isn't because the album is polarizing. Far from it.

Read more ››
published 26.02.2021 | Comments (12)

Found in 6 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 11   Visited by: 186 users
19.01.2021 - 20:37
musclassia

Yay, I'm going to be on Metal Storm - only 5 1/2 weeks to go. Hopeful that someone will actually like it
19.01.2021 - 20:39
Rating: 8
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Worst album of the year
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
26.02.2021 - 18:45
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Gunna fire this one up after work today.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
27.02.2021 - 16:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Whit new albums, I listened to a z order, or shortest if I have x minutes to work. This weekend few on yt and bc at work.
I read musclassia reviews, so I tried pay tribute to him so I listened it at work. Will listen at home in better quality as mobile YT.

To me its sounds as Bewitcher use kalmah vocalist. Good heavy metal what is not heavy as genre definition, good sound, speed influences and harsher vocals, what was good suprise to me. I thought it will be cleaner more PM style.
Best song 6 rivers, and Lucid Screaming

I don't give good comments because he is ms member, if it would be bad i would say it.

Best album from England or maybe UK, already I know I will listen it. I will buy it later when snow be gone, when I will have more cash, or no I will buy it at Monday when I am free.

I like it, now I wish Broken Dagger come back and re unite.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.02.2021 - 16:54
musclassia

Written by Bad English on 27.02.2021 at 16:10

Whit new albums, I listened to a z order, or shortest if I have x minutes to work. This weekend few on yt and bc at work.
I read musclassia reviews, so I tried pay tribute to him so I listened it at work. Will listen at home in better quality as mobile YT.

To me its sounds as Bewitcher use kalmah vocalist. Good heavy metal what is not heavy as genre definition, good sound, speed influences and harsher vocals, what was good suprise to me. I thought it will be cleaner more PM style.
Best song 6 rivers, and Lucid Screaming

I don't give good comments because he is ms member, if it would be bad i would say it.

Best album from England or maybe UK, already I know I will listen it. I will buy it later when snow be gone, when I will have more cash, or no I will buy it at Monday when I am free.

I like it, now I wish Broken Dagger come back and re unite.

Thank you very much!
27.11.2021 - 14:15
Darkside Momo
Retired
Finally listened to my MS colleague's work... And I'm enjoying it a lot - great riffing, great aggression, excellent atmosphere.
"Six Rivers" and "Lucid Screaming" both are the best songs indeed, but the whole album is great. Keep it up guys!
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
30.08.2022 - 20:25
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
At first I was really let down by the poor production, but after a few minutes I got used to it. I'm happy I kept listening because I rather enjoyed the album!
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
31.08.2022 - 00:01
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
This is a great record, congratulations! it's very creative, with lot's of great riffs, great vocals, and fantastic drumming and bass work too The production is a bit of a let down at first but I've managed to put that aside, and the rawness has started to appeal to me slightly, and I'm really starting to like the guitar tone.

What I really do like is the atmospheric interludes at the end of each song, aswel as the short opener, they add a very good atmosphere to it, and I found it helps the album flow better too. "Lucid Screaming" is the stand out track for me, but the rest is also decent.

Excellent job
11.03.2023 - 04:38
tintinb

Great album @musclassia, loved the song six rivers. It's opening riffs are still ringing in my ears.
----
Leeches everywhere.
05.06.2023 - 22:22
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
The title track is reallllly good. New material in the works?
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
05.06.2023 - 22:32
musclassia

Written by Boxcar Willy on 05.06.2023 at 22:22

The title track is reallllly good. New material in the works?

Mate, you're the first one to highlight the title track in a comment/review, that's the one I wrote for the album! I did rip off Enslaved a bit on it, which looking back on I wish I'd tried to differentiate a bit more, and the ending slow bit repeats too much for my liking, but things like this are all parts of becoming a better writer

We are hoping to get album 2 recorded over this summer; we initially started last year, but had issues with the initial recordings we made at the first studio we tried, and have been distracted with a battle of the bands the past few weeks (which ended with a tragic loss in the final on Saturday), but that's over now so hopefully we can make progress and have it out before the end of the year. Not sure there's anything on that album that's super close to Asundre since the lion's share of the writing here is from our guitarist Jess, but I think there should be a couple of songs in particular that are enjoyable if you like that song. Otherwise, I have an EP concept very early in the pipeline that I'll be driving the writing a bit more for, hopefully out by the end of 2024 but you never know

Hits total: 1881 | This month: 43