07. VVurmhole
08. Peach
09. Test Test…Enough
10. Endlessly
11. Remember When
12. Ghost And Razor
13. Lost In Digital Woods

Additional info
NIRATIAS (An acronym of "Nothing Is Real And This Is A Simulation").

NIRATIAS is considered to be a concept album, using more instrumental and spoken word tracks, dealing with themes such as interstellar travel, mistrust in leadership, loss, and the past.

Staff review by
omne metallum
Rating:
They used to say that if man was meant to fly, he'd have wings. But he did fly. He discovered he had to.

Read more ››
published 20.03.2021 | Comments (3)

Found in 12 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 8   Visited by: 204 users
17.02.2021 - 18:32
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Looking forward to this.
----
rekt
08.03.2021 - 06:30
Rating: 7
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Some really really good tracks on this, Peach and Self Destructor might be two of their best songs since WWN!

My biggest complaint is the sheer amount of filler. Verruckt, Sleep the Deep, VVurmhole, Test Test and the Final track all just feel like they exist to take up time. Some of it is supposed to be ambiance... I get it.. but I don't think Chevelle necessary accomplished a certain mood and none of them lead into their following tracks all that well either.

Highlights: Self Destructor, Peach, Piistol Star, Ghost and Razor, Mars Simula
29.03.2021 - 22:29
VileVick-Bryant

Written by WorpeX on 08.03.2021 at 06:30

Some really really good tracks on this, Peach and Self Destructor might be two of their best songs since WWN!

My biggest complaint is the sheer amount of filler. Verruckt, Sleep the Deep, VVurmhole, Test Test and the Final track all just feel like they exist to take up time. Some of it is supposed to be ambiance... I get it.. but I don't think Chevelle necessary accomplished a certain mood and none of them lead into their following tracks all that well either.

Highlights: Self Destructor, Peach, Piistol Star, Ghost and Razor, Mars Simula

I liked the riffs in Verruckt and Test Test �Enough, those other tracks that are just sound effects can go though.
11.04.2021 - 14:12
Rating: 10
NavyMetal

Superb album. I think it is their best effort to date. I am a big fan of WWN and SFC, but I think this one takes top honors. No bad tracks. Even the intermission tracks give the listener a little break in between their sonic assaults a la Tool. Great record. Listen to it in 96/24 hi res for the full affect.
14.04.2021 - 02:53
Guberskiy

Only the last three songs got in!
13.06.2021 - 21:36
Rating: 9
metalbrat

Written by WorpeX on 08.03.2021 at 06:30

Peach is a peach...loved the track. Even if there are fillers, still half a dozen tracks left which are repeatable and really good. Enjoyed the album.
----
In the beginning I was made of clay. Then I bit the apple and they changed me to metal 🤘
18.02.2022 - 21:03
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
I'm surprised at how much I liked the sound of this. Sure it's not really original by any means but the performance (specially the vocals) is damn good! The vocals remind me of modern In Flames but actually good.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
19.03.2023 - 02:49
Rating: 8
tintinb

Loved so long mother earth and remember when. I don't know if it is because of the production but the lead singers voice kind of sound whiny here.
----
Leeches everywhere.

Hits total: 2261 | This month: 25