Metal Storm logo
Long-Haired Guys II

03.08.2007 - 13:46
..HumanError..
Account deleted
The first topic "Long-Haired Guys" is now closed. 500 posts were reached. This is just a continuation for my favourite topic...

Pictures, questions, say or show anything you want about long hair... You know how it works.

03.08.2007 - 14:55
APOHAKC
The Bard
...And she is back!

Ok, I'll post one, it is my drunk pic from few days ago, just to scare you off

----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
03.08.2007 - 16:46
Aylee_Bodom
¬¬
Written by APOHAKC on 03.08.2007 at 14:55

...And she is back!

Ok, I'll post one, it is my drunk pic from few days ago, just to scare you off

lol you look happy in that pic
----
*All Blood Runs The Same*
03.08.2007 - 17:09
Hyvaarin

Lately I've been getting a lot of comments from friends that my hair's got quite a bit longer (one girl in particular described it as "an incredible mane" haha). Check it - I'm the one in the Günther shirt.

----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
04.08.2007 - 02:26
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Günther is my personal hero, mister.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
09.08.2007 - 11:24
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Half the comments in the last topic were HumanError's... cant say no one saw it coming when the last topic was locked.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
09.08.2007 - 15:44
yvesson

Hej,
Wow I saw old pics yesterday, of me in 1995 with short hair and no beard, I just feel über handsome now ^^

Xtreme ; kinda anyone cares for the topic he created, especially those who create few topics. It seems normal to me to feed it.
09.08.2007 - 17:44
..HumanError..
Account deleted
Written by Xtreme Jax on 09.08.2007 at 11:24

Half the comments in the last topic were HumanError's... cant say no one saw it coming when the last topic was locked.

Now, I must say this kinda made me angry. I counted all my comments in the last thread, they were 53. 53 is not 250.
10.08.2007 - 07:57
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by Guest on 09.08.2007 at 17:44

Written by Xtreme Jax on 09.08.2007 at 11:24

Now, I must say this kinda made me angry. I counted all my comments in the last thread, they were 53. 53 is not 250.

My apologies, a tenth, not half. It actually over-wrote what I had originally written (bloody insert button). What was over-written was along the lines of; "its only right that she starts the new one because its pretty much her thread, cant say no one saw it coming..". Take it as you will.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
25.09.2007 - 19:57
Stalker
Lone wanderer
LoL, I've just came back from hairdresser's, I got my haircut after about 2 years..... I was scarred, but it didnt hurt much
----
25.09.2007 - 20:27
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Stalker on 25.09.2007 at 19:57

LoL, I've just came back from hairdresser's, I got my haircut after about 2 years..... I was scarred, but it didnt hurt much

How many inches did you lose? lol
25.09.2007 - 21:30
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Ernis on 25.09.2007 at 20:27

Written by Stalker on 25.09.2007 at 19:57

How many inches did you lose? lol

Well, you know, when your hair forget what scissors look like, it gets damaged... But mine's kinda of good quality, so it was just 2-3inches...
But, its still past shoulders hahahah I got really scared, because whenever I take off rubber band, its full of hair... I hope it wont fall of that much now lol........
----
25.09.2007 - 21:38
Lord TJ

I get really scared sometimes, because after I wash my hair and brush it and whatnot in the mornings, I always pull out strangs of hair, a bunch of them! I fear balding!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
25.09.2007 - 22:37
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Lord TJ on 25.09.2007 at 21:38

I get really scared sometimes, because after I wash my hair and brush it and whatnot in the mornings, I always pull out strangs of hair, a bunch of them! I fear balding!

Thank God you aren't losing short hair yet phtew phtew phtew......then you'll start feeling the real fear....

Me, my scalp is usually tense and painful....well...I hope I won't have to transplant my hair one day...I hope to have natural hair....actually I will have....
25.09.2007 - 22:42
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Hahah when i wash my hair, I usually lose amount of hair that some people can just wish to have that much on their head lol But it seems that there still are plenty of it where its coming from hehehehh
----
26.09.2007 - 06:09
selken
Irreligious
I'm just getting tired about people who look at me when I ride the public transport.
Also, my hair has its days counted, I'm getting a formal job soon, and I need to be "formal" damn.
----
26.09.2007 - 07:28
Hyvaarin

Written by Lord TJ on 25.09.2007 at 21:38

Yeah man, me too. It doesn't seem to be balding, though, just the body getting rid of some of the weight of your hair.
----
26.09.2007 - 15:59
NECURATU

Two drunken idiots, about a month ago. I be in white t-shirt.

----
When the sun rises I take my flock on the balks
When the moon rises I tell the woods good night
26.09.2007 - 16:09
Hyvaarin

You look like a couple.
----
26.09.2007 - 18:48
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by NECURATU on 26.09.2007 at 15:59

Two drunken idiots, about a month ago. I be in white t-shirt.

aha that pic is so funny
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
15.01.2008 - 20:33
Baz Anderson

I had a dream last night where I got my hair cut really short (just after seeing Gamma Ray live again.. haha.. yeh..) and I don't know.. I've been thinking about getting it cut really short for a while now. I mean it is a little too long.. I can sit on it..
aaaaaaah, I don't know.. I just can't do it

maybe there could be some advice from someone who has had super long hair cut short?
headbanging would seem.. less real.. but everything else would be so much easier!!!
15.01.2008 - 21:38
ChasingEuphoria
Account deleted
just cut my hair real short
15.01.2008 - 23:27
APOHAKC
The Bard
haha, been there, done that
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
15.01.2008 - 23:48
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Well my hair is long, but I have a 'Skullet' going on and I have good hygene. So above the 'fade' where the motherload ov hair is, I wash it every 2 days and get the ends trimmed every so often so that it doesn't split off. Also I put treatment in it so it doesn't frizz. I don't particularly like being all nasty lol.
16.01.2008 - 00:03
Baz Anderson

so you people that had long hair and now have it short - are you glad you cut it?
I mean my hair isn't just "long" - it's super long, I can sit on it.. it took a lot of effort. hahaha.. I want to cut it, but I don't..
16.01.2008 - 00:33
Oracle
Orcinus
Written by Baz Anderson on 16.01.2008 at 00:03

so you people that had long hair and now have it short - are you glad you cut it?
I mean my hair isn't just "long" - it's super long, I can sit on it.. it took a lot of effort. hahaha.. I want to cut it, but I don't..

Dont ever ever cut your hair. i mean its alright to get it trimmed every 6 months butt just dont cut it off
16.01.2008 - 00:43
Baz Anderson

Written by Oracle on 16.01.2008 at 00:33

Dont ever ever cut your hair. i mean its alright to get it trimmed every 6 months butt just dont cut it off

hahaha, yeh it's nice hair but it's just getting way too long now - and it's just getting in the way of things. everything would be so much easier without it.. hahaha.. it is SO annoying going in the shower with hair this long..
I feel like a change too..

but still, maybe this is just a "lets cut my hair" phase, and it will pass.. I will probably keep my hair at least until after the summer festivals..
16.01.2008 - 00:48
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Baz Anderson on 16.01.2008 at 00:43

Written by Oracle on 16.01.2008 at 00:33

hahaha, yeh it's nice hair but it's just getting way too long now - and it's just getting in the way of things. everything would be so much easier without it.. hahaha.. it is SO annoying going in the shower with hair this long..
I feel like a change too..

but still, maybe this is just a "lets cut my hair" phase, and it will pass.. I will probably keep my hair at least until after the summer festivals..

Yeah, cut it short and don't forget to dye it blond as well...hail the boy-bands.....

Since your hair is so long you may consider cutting half of it...so that it'll be till yer shoulders or sth like that....crew cut would be bit too much....
Well...You may try a mohawk....anything'll be better than emo hairdo....
16.01.2008 - 00:53
Baz Anderson

Written by Ernis on 16.01.2008 at 00:48

Yeah, cut it short and don't forget to dye it blond as well...hail the boy-bands.....

Since your hair is so long you may consider cutting half of it...so that it'll be till yer shoulders or sth like that....crew cut would be bit too much....
Well...You may try a mohawk....anything'll be better than emo hairdo....

hahaha, blond would be a change
well, I really dislike "long" hair that isn't long - so I wouldn't do things by halves - either it all stays or it all goes. hahaha
I always used to have a #1 haircut when I was a lot younger.. it would be good to go even further and see what it is like to be Rob Halford or Ralf Scheepers for a while. hahahahaha
16.01.2008 - 01:37
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
there u go a long hair dude, me
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil: