Metal Storm logo
Long-Haired Guys II

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 03.08.2007 - 13:46
The first topic "Long-Haired Guys" is now closed. 500 posts were reached. This is just a continuation for my favourite topic...

Pictures, questions, say or show anything you want about long hair... You know how it works.

21.12.2009 - 04:24
FOOCK Nam
Written by Arian Totalis on 27.11.2009 at 08:27

Shit, I think part of the reason why I grew long hair is because I grew up around long haired dudes. My dad has long hair, alot of his friends did when I was young, .

Do they listen to metal, since they probably older more than you ?
21.12.2009 - 21:35
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by FOOCK Nam on 21.12.2009 at 04:24

Written by Arian Totalis on 27.11.2009 at 08:27

Shit, I think part of the reason why I grew long hair is because I grew up around long haired dudes. My dad has long hair, alot of his friends did when I was young, .

Do they listen to metal, since they probably older more than you ?

Eh, actually back then it was more so hard rock. They were all in my age group. But as I got older I got into metal with just one or two of my friends from previous times.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
29.12.2009 - 07:23
Last year I cut off 3/4 of my hair so as to look presentable when job hunting. I was gutted. I sulked for two days. I didn't think that hair could mean so much to a person. Even me. As a result my hair is now a lot longer, longest its ever been, and I'm not planning to change that anytime soon.

Also want to say thanks for the female support in this thread... it's nice to know that there are actually chicks who appreciate the finer things...
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
02.01.2010 - 22:46
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Written by Guest on 26.11.2009 at 17:02

My Bf has the perfect hair and perfect Curls I would die just to have his curls. People often think he's curling his hair but I think... 'Why would a guy curl his hair?' That, I dont know... possibly someone... but not the guys I know would. O.o

I get asked the same thing and it's gets really annoying. Are these people really expecting me to be like, "Yeah... I totally curl my hair"? Does your boyfriend *always* have perfect curls? I'd be jealous, because I only get them if I sit and let my hair dry for an hour or so... which I can't always do.
03.01.2010 - 17:31
Baz Anderson
Staff
I am always asked the opposite - if I straighten my hair.
It is extremely straight normally, but I personally prefer it a little wavy. The wavy hair picture of me in my profile was after my hair had been plaited for a few days... I'm normally just like the blue shirt one.
03.01.2010 - 17:38
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I'd like to have long straight hair, but my hair is something like natural afro or something if i leave it to grow longer i'd look incredibly weird. hence long hair would be incredibly impractical for me.
03.01.2010 - 17:48
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Baz Anderson on 03.01.2010 at 17:31

I am always asked the opposite - if I straighten my hair.
It is extremely straight normally, but I personally prefer it a little wavy. The wavy hair picture of me in my profile was after my hair had been plaited for a few days... I'm normally just like the blue shirt one.

Well, it's not extremely straight. It's actually very easy to recognize if the hair is straightened or that's how it's made by nature. My hair is like yours, and, what I wanted to say is that the longer the hair, the more straighter they are. When I had quite short hair I had nice curls but now they're straight/wavy. Sometimes I envy my sister who has so cute curls... but that is just one part of our differences.
03.01.2010 - 17:51
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by Ragana on 03.01.2010 at 17:48

Well, it's not extremely straight. It's actually very easy to recognize if the hair is straightened or that's how it's made by nature. My hair is like yours, and, what I wanted to say is that the longer the hair, the more straighter they are. When I had quite short hair I had nice curls but now they're straight/wavy. Sometimes I envy my sister who has so cute curls... but that is just one part of our differences.

Haha, well I've just had a little look back to a picture of me in 2006 I think:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v153/240/63/557135947/n557135947_440474_9716.jpg

and was wondering that maybe it had gotten less-straight the longer it has got. Maybe it's just because I've never cut the ends off and it's just all messy... hahaha, who knows.

That picture is so depressing though, I look so young... now I'm so old...
03.01.2010 - 18:12
Ragana
Rawrcat
Hahaha, yeah, instead of thinking about your hair you should better prepare yourself to death since you're so old...
Cute photo, btw.
03.01.2010 - 19:11
Baz Anderson
Staff
Hahahaha, I'll get onto my will soon.
I think I probably just need to shave more often or something. I'll never use creams and all that rubbish on my face.
03.01.2010 - 21:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 03.01.2010 at 17:51

and was wondering that maybe it had gotten less-straight the longer it has got. Maybe it's just because I've never cut the ends off and it's just all messy... hahaha, who knows.

You never cut ends Me to, maybe once in year I hate doing it haidresser talks , maybe do thet do thet nowdays popular is whatever hair style, it makes me angry when I wanna lil cut ends, I better ask my mother or soemoen alse do it how hairdresser or dont do it at all also about wawes I have wawes all the time, more like wild James Hatfield when he was younger or Dave Mustaine I never had been streight hair specely when I tide em I look like young Radek bonk
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.01.2010 - 21:42
Baz Anderson
Staff
No, never cut the ends. I'm thinking maybe I should get it straightened and neatened up a bit though.
03.01.2010 - 21:50
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Written by Baz Anderson on 03.01.2010 at 17:51

Haha, well I've just had a little look back to a picture of me in 2006 I think:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v153/240/63/557135947/n557135947_440474_9716.jpg

I can never have hair that long, because like Ragana already pointed out, teh curlz start to go away when it gets longer... Which is why I have to go get a trim and have my hair layered this week. :/ I don't think I would want fine, strait hair like you though... because I'd look weird. Oh, and your Helloween shirt is pretty kewl, btw.
05.01.2010 - 02:55
flickaa
Ive dated some guys with long hair.. n its better than short..
08.01.2010 - 06:16
FoxZdemoN
OK...enough chat...more pics of long -haired dudes please~
----

You can listen to my show "Diabolus Templum" on Thursdays 4pm till 7pm EST. on~
http://www.brutalexistenceradio.com/
13.01.2010 - 00:53
Liisi
My bf used to have veeeery long hair. but once there was this idea to cut his hair. but half year later he felt sorry and now he is again like a teddy bear. soon he will have longer hair than i do. and i like his hair soo much, can't get my hand off.
----
i may be small, i may be cute, but baby, i know how to move my feet!
30.01.2010 - 10:20
A.Fetal.Mistake
Account deleted
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 02.01.2010 at 22:46

My Bf has the perfect hair and perfect Curls I would die just to have his curls. People often think he's curling his hair but I think... 'Why would a guy curl his hair?' That, I dont know... possibly someone... but not the guys I know would. O.o

I get asked the same thing and it's gets really annoying. Are these people really expecting me to be like, "Yeah... I totally curl my hair"? Does your boyfriend *always* have perfect curls? I'd be jealous, because I only get them if I sit and let my hair dry for an hour or so... which I can't always do.

Yes he does... I love his curls! Even when he combs it.... its amazing! I often curl my fingers with his curls

Replies way later/ lmao... I've been cut out from the internet world -sadface-
01.02.2010 - 01:50
Misandry

My boyfriend also used to have long hair, with the most perfect spiraling curls. It was this gorgeous soft brown, like tea in the sunlight - and it matched his eyes perfectly. And then he cut it, and I was upset for half a year. But I didn't tell him I was upset, because he was upset as well. It's still short, but now it's a 'hawk. He's the only guy I've ever dated with short hair.
----
"Death solves all problems. No man, no problem." - Stalin
01.03.2010 - 06:42
Mithrellas
I absolutely prefer men with long hair, and actually now I come to think about it I've never dated guys with short hair.
09.03.2010 - 01:29
Krachyon
Account deleted
When i got into metal I always assumed the lengts hair was somehow an indicator for how metal you are. Finding out that quite a lot of dudes with "normal" haircuts where much more into it than myself came quite as a shock. Still a great sign that someone is not a complete poser though...

Now my mane just became a part of me. I couldn't imagine cutting it off for anything but world domination, even tough it's tedious to keep clean and combed. Not to mention in annoys the fuck out of me when I wear it open(which sadly look a lot better on me than as a ponytail) and it gets into my face. Wish i had some curls.
But headbanging with short hair makes you look like an idiot and it's simply priceless when girls envy you for your hair
10.03.2010 - 14:43
Baz Anderson
Staff
I actually had my hair cut for the first time in something like seven years last week.

Don't worry though, I only had about half a foot of the bottom chopped off, because it was a bit of a mess. Now I've got neat hair, that's still long, and doesn't look a mess at the end. It should grow back a little neater too now, hopefully.
29.03.2010 - 23:15
Don Martin
le fu-

The guy on the right is my ol' man, OneFootInHell.

edit: I want it to be a lot longer, to the the pockets of my jacket
----
What a tackastrophe!
02.05.2010 - 09:26
Fe Maiden
I love this thread, you guys look cute, but needs more pictures. I don't have any, just a sad story (sad in a pathetic kind of way :/...)

There is this really hot guy that works at this story, he has long hair and a beard, but I think he has noticed me staring at him and he might be a little creeped out by me. All I want to do is run my hands through his hair...okay so I am creepy and socially inept. And yeah.
02.05.2010 - 15:37
I_Die_Often
Hair is over rated!
And in the pits I get tired of the dudes whipping their long sweat soaked hair!

----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
02.05.2010 - 15:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by I_Die_Often on 02.05.2010 at 15:37

Hair is over rated!
And in the pits I get tired of the dudes whipping their long sweat soaked hair!

No it isnt look at hammerskins or WAR skinns thay all looks like gays
Man whit hait its like one story, if I shood eb whitness in court about skin head crime, I might send to jail innocent because they all looks same
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.05.2010 - 16:47
Kennoth
Written by Don Martin on 29.03.2010 at 23:15

Rofl, dad and a son together in metal forum, how awesome is that....

On topic: I've never had very long hair, and it doesn't grow straight, but more on all sides, so it looks rather messy. And since my hair gets greasy very soon (if I don't wash it for one day, looks like I didn't for week), it's very inconvenient for me having a long hair, so it's pretty much 'normal' most of the time.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
02.05.2010 - 16:56
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
I had long hair only from 14 to 15 years old. And it SUCKS!

All the time taking care, combing to not become a rat's nest... I had to cut it off because it glued all together when I spend one week without brushing.

Besides, in the time I had no beard at all... so I looked like a 12 year old girl. Wtf was I thinking?
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
02.05.2010 - 18:03
I_Die_Often
Written by Kennoth on 02.05.2010 at 16:47

Written by Don Martin on 29.03.2010 at 23:15

...my son is on here too! Skullkill

Rofl, dad and a son together in metal forum, how awesome is that....

On topic: I've never had very long hair, and it doesn't grow straight, but more on all sides, so it looks rather messy. And since my hair gets greasy very soon (if I don't wash it for one day, looks like I didn't for week), it's very inconvenient for me having a long hair, so it's pretty much 'normal' most of the time.
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
02.05.2010 - 18:11
Kennoth
Yeah? That's awesome too rofl. I checked him out, like his bands
----
*insert something deep and profound*
08.05.2010 - 06:31
Zuzuz0r

This is my hair right now(or also you can see the pics in my profile), but I'm gonna give it a cut tomorrow, it grows a really lot in only months. And sorry for bad quality pic, because it's a webcam.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.