Metal Storm logo
Long-Haired Guys II

Original post

Posted by , 03.08.2007 - 13:46
The first topic "Long-Haired Guys" is now closed. 500 posts were reached. This is just a continuation for my favourite topic...

Pictures, questions, say or show anything you want about long hair... You know how it works.

20.09.2010 - 22:54
Elyar S.
Gud är Död
Written by Zuzuz0r on 08.05.2010 at 06:31

This is my hair right now(or also you can see the pics in my profile), but I'm gonna give it a cut tomorrow, it grows a really lot in only months. And sorry for bad quality pic, because it's a webcam.

only months? !!! its so long man and I think if you think better you would find that you have raised them at least in a year (with hading a normal hair and not so short hairs).
----
Kiss my ass if you dont like me, I dont care.
02.02.2011 - 16:55
Vivi'

I like long hair, I like short hair, too. My ex had long hair and it was very nice, and after that he cut it to 1 cm and he was very sexy.

And come on - PICTURES! I was just happy I will see some guys and only 3-4 pictures.
04.02.2011 - 01:08
ANGEL REAPER

I have long hair but I want to grow it longer ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
04.02.2011 - 15:44
Tormentor666

I had long hair for four years. I cut it off a couple of months ago, it was really messy...
----
WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03.04.2012 - 03:10
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Danny Cecati from Eyefear, ex-Pegazuz

03.04.2012 - 22:10
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Dark Cornatus on 03.04.2012 at 03:10

Danny Cecati from Eyefear, ex-Pegazuz

O.o

He wins.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
04.04.2012 - 00:56
Lethean
Account deleted
Real men have long hair
04.04.2012 - 11:26
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I just cut my hair short again, and again it feels great. I feel free-er. Used to run long hair but it got gross quickly and I tend to hide behind it....
----
Coldgrits
04.04.2012 - 12:31
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Guest on 04.04.2012 at 00:56

Real men have long hair

Woohoo I'm a real man. I always thought I was some humanoid created by the space aliens from the planet khooskhoos to infiltrate your world.
I guess not
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
04.04.2012 - 12:42
Lethean
Account deleted
Written by Spirit Molecule on 04.04.2012 at 12:31

Written by Guest on 04.04.2012 at 00:56

Real men have long hair

Woohoo I'm a real man. I always thought I was some humanoid created by the space aliens from the planet khooskhoos to infiltrate your world.
I guess not

lol yeah indeed guys with long hair have got a big plus
04.04.2012 - 14:52
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Guest on 04.04.2012 at 12:42

I've always preferred longer hair.
I just cut my hair a bit recently. Also the cool thing is I can just take a scissors and cut it off myself.

Long hair sexiness
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
04.04.2012 - 15:02
Lethean
Account deleted
Written by Spirit Molecule on 04.04.2012 at 14:52

I just cut my hair a bit recently. Also the cool thing is I can just take a scissors and cut it off myself.

Long hair sexiness

well sexiness belongs to attitude more than look but long hair refers to attitude partly and It's a big part but not the whole , cause I really respect all those short haired guys with a better attitude or even the bald ones, but I can't ignore it long hair is something else actually if it matches with attitude and big shoulders
15.04.2012 - 23:33
Vikingr

Written by Guest on 04.04.2012 at 15:02

Long hair sexiness

well sexiness belongs to attitude more than look but long hair refers to attitude partly and It's a big part but not the whole , cause I really respect all those short haired guys with a better attitude or even the bald ones, but I can't ignore it long hair is something else actually if it matches with attitude and big shoulders

Hehe, then I'm your man xD I've had long hair since I was maybe 10 after my Dad decided it'd be a good idea to buzz cut me. Long hair, tattoos, death metal, I'm quite the up and coming rebel
20.04.2012 - 18:59
FOOCK Nam

Written by Vikingr on 15.04.2012 at 23:33

Long hair sexiness

Hehe, then I'm your man xD I've had long hair since I was maybe 10 after my Dad decided it'd be a good idea to buzz cut me. Long hair, tattoos, death metal, I'm quite the up and coming rebel

What that one says, long hair the metal rebel macho attitude !!!!!!
21.04.2012 - 00:02
Vikingr

Written by FOOCK Nam on 20.04.2012 at 18:59

Written by Vikingr on 15.04.2012 at 23:33

Long hair sexiness

What that one says, long hair the metal rebel macho attitude !!!!!!

Damn fucking straight dude! xD
21.04.2012 - 06:01
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Alright guys I know he's a sexy motherfucker but can we stop with the nested quotes? Quote pyramids (especially with a nested image) are annoying.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
21.04.2012 - 11:55
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Troy Killjoy on 21.04.2012 at 06:01

Alright guys I know he's a sexy motherfucker but can we stop with the nested quotes? Quote pyramids (especially with a nested image) are annoying.

But he's SOOO delightful!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
18.10.2012 - 16:08
Hairpower

Yeah, yeah, long hair is cool and hot and so on, but why? A friend of mine, asked the same question, said that he likes to keep it simply - hair is growing, it's a natural thing. For both men and women. So why interrupt this natural process by cutting your hair all the time?

What do you think? Exactly why metalheads choose to have long hair? What's the philosophy under it? Is it just another way to express something?

btw, sorry for bringing up an old thread.. this was the closest one that's related to this.
18.10.2012 - 17:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Hairpower on 18.10.2012 at 16:08

Yeah, yeah, long hair is cool and hot and so on, but why? A friend of mine, asked the same question, said that he likes to keep it simply - hair is growing, it's a natural thing. For both men and women. So why interrupt this natural process by catting your hair all the time?

Exactly why metalheads choose to have long hair? What's the philosophy under it? Is it just another way to express something?

btw, sorry for bringing up an old thread.. this was the closest one that's related to this.

I agree but there is many long haired men in non metal comunity, if wecan trsut icons even Jesus had long hair
Long hair is more natureal for ppl how short ... all tribes old days ha dlong ones, same did indians (but more easty cost and north had also short haired

Nowdays I dont care about ppl hair, but 100% long haired girls and men looks better, but for men I dont care, girls no short hair
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.10.2012 - 00:04
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Hairpower on 18.10.2012 at 16:08

he likes to keep it simply - hair is growing, it's a natural thing. For both men and women. So why interrupt this natural process by cutting your hair all the time?

Yep... it's a natural thing. Hair grows and cutting it all the time is annoying. For me it's a matter of comfort. Long hair are easier to keep because I can just brush them and tie them in a ponytail and I'm neat and tidy for the entire day without having to think about my hair. With short hair I need to apply hair product... all the time... because my hair grows upwards and while I don't mind people calling me Wolverine everywhere (yep, I have the chops too...) because wolverines are awesome animals, I do grow tired of it every once in a while...

Right now I'm happy to have regular shoulder-length hair that can be easily tied in a ponytail... My facial hair is either in full or chops form... I've been sporting chops again lately because my mouth was already hidden in my beard and it was impossible to eat without having food all over my moustache... and if you need to wipe your nose then the goo will stick in the hair too...
Anyway... I let my hair grow now until I decide that a crew cut is worth the money... That's not going to happen this year anyway because winter is coming and I need my fur thick...
07.01.2013 - 22:22
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
My hair is almost touching the shoulders. It's nut-brown with some curls... I don't cut it for one year... and I really like it now, not because of musical tastes or anything, I just like it the way it is. But peoples seems to be biased towards long-haired mens... as anyone missed jobs because of the hair?
07.01.2013 - 23:06
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Guest on 07.01.2013 at 22:22

as anyone missed jobs because of the hair?

i was actually commended for my long hair by school principle back when was in my high school..he said that my long hair was best of the long hairs he saw in that school while he was principle
but on mu university i seem like only man with long hair...its looks like teachers easy remembers me because of it...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
08.01.2013 - 00:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

My hair is almost touching the shoulders. It's nut-brown with some curls... I don't cut it for one year... and I really like it now, not because of musical tastes or anything, I just like it the way it is. But peoples seems to be biased towards long-haired mens... as anyone missed jobs because of the hair?

in sweden its dicrimnation....if men whit lobg hair cant get job because of hair, short cut women shood not get it because of short hair
in Swe teoreticaly it dont works discriminating men whit hair
----

apos;'
[image]
08.01.2013 - 17:58
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 07.01.2013 at 23:06

as anyone missed jobs because of the hair?

i was actually commended for my long hair by school principle back when was in my high school..he said that my long hair was best of the long hairs he saw in that school while he was principle
but on mu university i seem like only man with long hair...its looks like teachers easy remembers me because of it...

Well, when I was in high school everybody knew me because of my hair as well. I was the only guy with the ears covered with the hair.
08.01.2013 - 18:04
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 08.01.2013 at 00:43

in sweden its dicrimnation....if men whit lobg hair cant get job because of hair, short cut women shood not get it because of short hair

Well, here it works. I think it is a waste of time... mans should not be judged by its hair, but by its qualities.

Here, long-haired mans are seen like vandals... I'm sure it's like this in others countries as well.
08.01.2013 - 18:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 08.01.2013 at 18:04

Well, here it works. I think it is a waste of time... mans should not be judged by its hair, but by its qualities.

Here, long-haired mans are seen like vandals... I'm sure it's like this in others countries as well.

then what is Torcidas who has short hair
----

apos;'
[image]
08.01.2013 - 18:11
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 08.01.2013 at 18:06

Written by Guest on 08.01.2013 at 18:04

then what is Torcidas who has short hair

A good one.
15.01.2013 - 02:03
FourMechALYX
Account deleted
Here is my cliche girl's response: long hair can be sooo attractive on guys! haha
15.01.2013 - 08:28
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 15.01.2013 at 02:03

Here is my cliche girl's response: long hair can be sooo attractive on guys! haha
I second that, totally because kinda it reminds the ancient look.
15.01.2013 - 11:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 15.01.2013 at 08:28

Written by Guest on 15.01.2013 at 02:03

I second that, totally because kinda it reminds the ancient look.

in stone age ppl stinked, and had way to hairy chests
in ancient roma, greece and persia it was OK, but medival ages theys tinked, breth stinked and they were ritards and in 17th century they use to live cockroaches under aristocrats fake hair and they stinked to .... no wonder why I would prefere alcohol how sex in those days
----

apos;'
[image]