Metal Storm logo
Frozen Crown - Debut First Song Of The Forthcoming Record

Frozen Crown have released their first single and music video, "Far Beyond", from their upcoming album Winterbane (out on April 23, 2021). It's also the first song that features recently recruited new members: Fabiola "Sheena" Bellomo (guitars), Francesco Zof (bass) and Niso Tomasini (drums). The video clip was directed and filmed by Luca Morselli.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Frozen Crown
Posted: 27.02.2021 by scorp18

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 57 users
27.02.2021 - 12:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Wow speed metal touch here. Great song, boat guitars somehow works as one. What best of 80s could offer. Amazing song. Way as singer moves, it's sexy. Maco check her out.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.02.2021 - 13:01
JoHn Doe

Written by Bad English on 27.02.2021 at 12:52

Wow speed metal touch here. Great song, boat guitars somehow works as one. What best of 80s could offer. Amazing song. Way as singer moves, it's sexy. Maco check her out.

"boat guitars"? where?
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
27.02.2021 - 13:32
Nejde
CommunityManager
Power metal is usually one of the few genres that I can't stand but I thoroughly enjoy Frozen Crown. Speedy riffs, fast drums, catchy sing-a-long lyrics and of course, Giada Etro
Really looking forward to the new album.
28.02.2021 - 01:04
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Written by JoHn Doe on 27.02.2021 at 13:01

"boat guitars"? where?

----
signatures = SPAM
28.02.2021 - 09:23
JoHn Doe

Written by Starvynth on 28.02.2021 at 01:04

Written by JoHn Doe on 27.02.2021 at 13:01

"boat guitars"? where?

Holy Mother of All Guitars!!!!!!!!!!!!
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
28.02.2021 - 11:50
Mountain King
K i K o
That aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at the beginning is becoming too cliche, like I'm tempted to turn off the song. It has been done a million times!
28.02.2021 - 11:51
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by Nejde on 27.02.2021 at 13:32

Power metal is usually one of the few genres that I can't stand but I thoroughly enjoy Frozen Crown. Speedy riffs, fast drums, catchy sing-a-long lyrics and of course, Giada Etro

Funny to me that you say that, Power metal is one of the my favorite genres and I find this generic somehow. This is pretty average stuff or even below the average nowadays.
28.02.2021 - 13:59
Nejde
CommunityManager
Written by Mountain King on 28.02.2021 at 11:51

Written by Nejde on 27.02.2021 at 13:32

Funny to me that you say that, Power metal is one of the my favorite genres and I find this generic somehow. This is pretty average stuff or even below the average nowadays.

I'm well aware that power metal fans think Frozen Crown are to generic and simple. But my biggest issue with power metal is the "someone-is-squeezing-my-balls-really-hard-I'm-in-agony-vocals". I guess that's why I like this, they have a female singer. Also I listen to a lot of complex music like progressive, techdeath and avantgarde metal where you really need to focus while listening because there is so much to take in. It's nice to listen to simpler more straight forward metal from time to time. Frozen Crown is great gym music, especially when you're doing hard cardio and it's mostly there I listen to them.
02.03.2021 - 02:40
Grinkor

Written by Mountain King on 28.02.2021 at 11:50

That aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at the beginning is becoming too cliche, like I'm tempted to turn off the song. It has been done a million times!

Don´t listen to Unleash the Archers. Be advised. lol
02.03.2021 - 10:39
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by Grinkor on 02.03.2021 at 02:40

Written by Mountain King on 28.02.2021 at 11:50

Don´t listen to Unleash the Archers. Be advised. lol

That was actually on my mind as well when I was writing the post The singer also does it in that song with the video in the desert, forgot the title.

Hits total: 1175 | This month: 13