Metal Storm logo
Dornenreich - Announce Album Release In June, First Song Out

Austrians Dornenreich are excited to share details and first song regarding their new album release. After 7 years, the band present Du Wilde Liebe Sei. Due out June 11th, 2021 via Prophecy Productions, it's comprised of 10 new songs. One of them, "In Strömen Aus Verwandlung Ein Flackerloses Licht", is now streaming via Bandcamp.

Full statement from the band: "Today we feel strong and inspired as hardly ever before and we finally have the chance to share this vibe with you.

"After seven long years we proudly present the cover artwork, the editions and also the very first new song of the upcoming album Du Wilde Liebe Sei: Passionately surging, bursting with energy - and ever mysterious is the earthy and yet ethereal new sound of this album. Indeed, it is a new sound that this first song introduces in a deeply haunting way.

"Years of listening, years of connecting with the spirit, years of unsettling, of pain, of joy, years of excitement and devotion - they all find sonorous expression on this album.

"And be sure: every single of the album's ten songs knows how to surprise in its unique and intense manner. You will see, friends, you will see...

"In the coming days we will continue to share many further news with you - but for the moment: Celebrate with us the arrival of new music and share this message long overdue!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dornenreich
Posted: 17.03.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 36 users
17.03.2021 - 16:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Wow nice. Always nice hear this band, avantgarde music in bm roots.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.03.2021 - 12:21
Rot Teufel

Great news! Song has a lot of vibes from In Luft Geritzt.
Now i just need Falkenbach annunces a new album.
----
Destroy all dreams, illusion damned in fire... A hellish need for power, it's my dark desire...

Hits total: 649 | This month: 7