Metal Storm logo
Sonic Haven - Sign With Frontiers Music Srl, Debut Album Detailed

Sonic Haven, a power metal band conceived and fronted by vocalist Herbie Langhans (Firewind, Beyond The Bridge, ex-Sinbreed, etc.), have joined Frontiers Music Srl. The latter will put out the band's debut studio record, Vagabond, due on May 7th. Mixed and mastered by Sascha Paeth.

Of the first single, the album's title track, vocalist Herbie Langhans says: "It's about people in our society that are different, but in a good way, in a creative way, like musicians, artists. Often these people are not accepted, or people smile at them, like 'come on guy, you wanna do music for living? Pah, just do a normal job from 9 to 5 and stop dreaming'. I would say NO, never stop dreaming. You are a great singer, guitarist, painter, photographer or whatever, just do it and try to make your dreams come true. Don't listen to those boring people with their boring jobs and their boring life. And especially this last year, a lot of artists feel like Vagabonds ...not accepted, not relevant, no support."

Tracks on the album:

01. Vagabond
02. Back To Mad
03. Nightmares
04. Keep The Flame Alive
05. End Of The World
06. The Darker Side
07. I Believe
08. Save The Best For Last
09. Blind The Enemy
10. From White To Black
11. Striking Back

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sonic Haven
Posted: 23.03.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 10 users
23.03.2021 - 11:46
Aries Rising

I'm a fan of Herbie Langhans' vocals but that song was kind of generic. I will still check this album out when it drops.
24.03.2021 - 14:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is good, good riffs, for one guitar band, heavier pm touch, might be good debut.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 517 | This month: 4