Metal Storm logo
Warhead (Nokturnal Mortum, Honor members)

06.08.2007 - 18:24
APOHAKC
The Bard

Polish/Ukrainian Black Metal project with members of Honor and Nokturnal Mortum. some kind of Black Trash with Slavic mythologie and WN lyrical themes. Formed in 2000 they released three full length album and turned attention with extreme lyrics and good music.

Line up:
Olaf Jasiñski (Poland)
Knjaz Varggoth (Eugeny Gapon) (Ukraine)

Discography:
Warhead (Demo)
Defenders Of The Blood
Aryan Nation's Rebirth
Explosion (Demo)
Bloodthunder
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
06.08.2007 - 19:28
Lucas
Mr. Noise
I've only heard the song Basso sent me, Bloodthunder, but I like it. Good stuff.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
07.08.2007 - 04:12
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Lucas on 06.08.2007 at 19:28

I've only heard the song Basso sent me, Bloodthunder, but I like it. Good stuff.

That is good song, but you should definitely find more. All albums are pretty different, you know, one albums is awesome old school black metal with some oi influences, in Russian and English (depends of vocalist on each song), while other albums are like that song. Really, they are awesome, check them out!
----
10.08.2007 - 04:13
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I usually agree with Aronax in our metal tastes, but not this time... I perosnally found Warhead extremely average, unoriginal and tedious... only checked one album (missed which one), and it was boring as fuck and I don't really see any oi! influence... just a tiny rocker touch but overall they sound like one among thousands of garage black metal bands.
17.08.2007 - 00:32
Basso
Account deleted
No matter how much I like Knjaz vocals this band is to "unintressting" to really keep my intresst. Knjaz is roaring great as usual but the music simply doesnt do it here.
17.08.2007 - 17:04
APOHAKC
The Bard
@Southern Storm - IT depends what album you have listened, cause all three albums are totally different. Personally, I love Defenders Of The Blood and few songs from Aryan Nation Rebirth and Bloodthunder, there are little of RAC and Oi in these two albums.
----