Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 26 users
02.04.2021 - 22:47
Rating: 6
Joppe
Steelemeister
In overall, nothing too impressive in the songwriting, it's not bad, but it feels like the band can do better, and has done better on the previous albums. Most of the songs here don't exactly appear as something to be listened plenty of times. The first and the two last songs stand out from the others as better ones; I've been listening to them a few times and they do not disappoint. The last thing I may add here is that if the band focused more on the thrashier songs with more traditional song structures and kept the weird song patterns -- that didn't make a good impression on, at least, for me, on this album -- I'm sure the resulting output would've been more satisfactory.
----
My vision is augmented
21.08.2022 - 18:11
Rating: 8
Metal Rasputin

Not one of their best albums musicwise, but I really like the production on Gazing At Medusa. It's not the rawest thrash album out there, but seems like here they found a nice balance between cleaner and dirtier sound. The tight crispy guitar tone is just the kind I would have wanted from that new Halo Effect album.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!

Hits total: 1330 | This month: 4