Metal Storm logo
Paradise Lost - Confirm UK Touring Plan With Moonspell

Gothic metal legends Paradise Lost have unveiled a touring plan across their homeland. The five-piece confirmed 12 dates in February 2022. On selected shows, they will be joined by Portugal masters Moonspell. Both acts will be performing in support of their latest full length releases, Obsidian and Hermitage.

Comment from Paradise Lost's frontman Nick Holmes: We're looking forward to doing a full UK tour again and playing some long-awaited shows in support of Obsidian, and who better to bring along for some of the ride than our old friends from Portugal, Moonspell? Thanks to you all for your continued support, and we hope to see you there. Until then, stay safe and stay well. Cheers."

Moonspell on tour announcement: "We are thrilled to finally have some positive news regarding our live activity and in particular our XXX years/The Hermitage tour. We will be joining forces with Paradise Lost as their special guest for selected UK dates."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Paradise Lost
Event: Paradise Lost: Obsidian Moon UK Tour 2022
Posted: 14.04.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 40 users
14.04.2021 - 13:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
England and one show in Scotland, where is Wales?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.04.2021 - 14:04
Abattoir
staff
Written by Bad English on 14.04.2021 at 13:26

Close...but not enough I guess.
14.04.2021 - 15:27
Deadsoulman
elite
Written by Bad English on 14.04.2021 at 13:26

With Bristol being just a few kilometers from Cardiff and Newport, and the rest of the country being virtually empty, they probably felt it would be a bit redundant.
14.04.2021 - 15:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I wsd thinking that they gave get vaccine there more as in EU, so bands has chance to tour more, just support clubs, promoters and so on... Cardiff and Swansea could be in list. Edinburgh, Dundee to.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 788 | This month: 4