Metal Storm logo
Celeste - Ink Worldwide Deal With Nuclear Blast Records

The French metallers Celeste are proud to announce that they've joined forces with Nuclear Blast Records. While the completion of their sixth full length instalment is getting close, Celeste reveal a new video for "Comme Des Amants En Reflet", the song from their last record Infidèle(s).

The band states regarding the signing: "We're thrilled to announce that we're now part of Nuclear Blast family. We want to thank them for the way they warmly welcomed us. We're stoked to work with such a friendly and professional team. Times have been rough recently, but it strenghtened us to work on our 6th album. We're just coming back from the mixing sessions. Prepare yourself for some new material soon."

Jerome Riera, European Head Of Label for Nuclear Blast, adds: "There's no genre that can truly define Celeste, the music they create is in its own universe. I've always loved the band's ability to mix very strong, classy imagery with the darkest, blackest songs. It's a powerful and unique band that we're proud to welcome to the Nuclear Blast family."

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Celeste
Posted: 15.06.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 26 users
15.06.2021 - 18:51
Deadsoulman

Well, this is totally not the kind of band I would have imagined signing to Nuclear Blast. Good for them I guess.

Hits total: 594 | This month: 4