Metal Storm logo
The Car Thread

Original post

Posted by Remus, 16.08.2007 - 22:55
Ok, so i looked for a car thread and found nothing. So here it is. (if there actually is another one i haven't seen, well, then the "search" feature sucks, or i'm just a pooh pooh!).

So you can talk about what brands you like, if you own a car, describe it and just talk about anything related to cars.

Post away petrol/metal-heads!
07.08.2008 - 22:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 28.07.2008 at 19:55

Written by Baz Anderson on 28.07.2008 at 19:12

Old enough to buy a car, and not a Mini?? Haha, what on earth do you mean?
You won't understand how iconic the Mini is here in England. Haha, seriously, did you think I would have bought a Mini to race in?

I think that you are old enough to buy useful car not a toy! What is that ugly mini cooper useful for?
Ok, maybe British people think think about mini in different way rather than Latvians do but i hate such tiny and overrated cars.

Then what you know about traditions man ,
Overated cars heheheehhe its japanish not such, I dont wamma say I like it , because I like cares till 70ties only ,

Eatleat people in UK drive smuch better how here people see chick in mini scirt , push gass and c mon sweety lets ride :puke:
No respect in place where people shood walk, nothing, IMO in LV there need be 40 before get license
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.08.2008 - 18:56
Baz Anderson
staff
Haha, wow - I LOVE my Mini. I have driven it before but today I went out and had a good drive on some A-road at speed and all around the city to help me get used to it - and I just loved it. I probably couldn't be happier.
It isn't modern and have electrical thing all over the place, it doesn't have power steering or padded breaks - but I love it because of that - it feels like it is a real car you are driving, not some kind of car that it driven along by computers..

A bit of Queen is needed I think.. the track "I'm In Love With My Car" comes to mind. Hahaha..
18.08.2008 - 00:52
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
I'm gonna get a car of my very own soon......a Honda Accord.
As far as customising goes:
-I plan on getting an ipod adapter for the dashboard so I can play music straight from there
-and window tinting
25.08.2008 - 00:35
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
wow I just took a look at it Friday, it's a silver '04 model! It wasn't ready
but i pick it up tomorrow yayyy!

@Bad English: K7, are you fvcking serious?! I friggin can't believe what I read!
19.10.2008 - 20:02
Leonidas
Well I had a Toyota Corolla coupe 1975!!!!Next a FIAT 127,next a VW Golf III and now a NISSAN Primera 2003.Well I've changed cars because they grew old and not because crushing them haha!!!I want to get a Golf again.I really enjoyed this car.A Gt maybe..... Any questions about cars?
21.10.2008 - 12:33
Black Mass
I've got a 2000 model Honda Integra GSI (not the Type R, unfortuntately). Its black, 2 door coupe.
What have I done to it? New cd player, 4 new speakers, massive sub, big amp to power sub, extractors, exhaust and pod filter. Just need a new intake manifold + computer and I'll have the same amount of power as a Type R.

Oh - and she's for sale as of January. I'm going travelling again
01.12.2008 - 00:34
necrovamp
I have a ford ka. when u get in and closes the door the handel comes off in your hand and when you go over a big bump the cd player falls off he dashboard. but i like it.
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
01.12.2008 - 08:29
nana.MD
Star-Queen
....i've got a honda fiat...it's pretty nice actually, small but with enough space...my parents bought it after i lost my renault megane in a car accident, not my fault though but it happened...i like the new one more but i loved to control music from the wheel while driving lol
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
01.12.2008 - 17:08
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
I own a Toyota Yaris 2007 with 1.3L engine a decent car, doesnt consume alot of petrol good for saving money, anyway my favourite cars are BMW i just love those car, my favourite is new M3
16.01.2009 - 22:03
-Soulreaper-
I own a 2004 Ford Lightning. It is one of the fastest production trucks produced. Supercharged and pushing nearly 400 horsepower stock. I have done a whole bunch of modifications to it, engine and looks. So now it is at about 430 horsepower at the rear wheels. Let me tell ya, the thing hauls ass. But all the hauling ass isnt good for gas mileage. Im getting about 12 mpg on a good day.

My two passions in life are my metal and my truck.

I have a pic of it on my profile page if you want to check it out.
03.02.2009 - 23:47
Lord Of Flies
@Soulreaper: Nice truck you have. What you have done for engine?

I have been planing to chance my chevy to truck. Mayby Dodge Ram 2500 or older Chevy Silverado 2500. When I get it I goin to modify it for offroad driving.

There is nothing what beat's V8... expect bigger V8
----
Heave can wait till another day
Yah! It stinks and is giving you a headache, - it's a diesel.

-95 Dodge Ram SLT Cummins 4x4
07.02.2009 - 16:33
Remus
Written by -Soulreaper- on 16.01.2009 at 22:03

I own a 2004 Ford Lightning. It is one of the fastest production trucks produced. Supercharged and pushing nearly 400 horsepower stock. I have done a whole bunch of modifications to it, engine and looks. So now it is at about 430 horsepower at the rear wheels. Let me tell ya, the thing hauls ass. But all the hauling ass isnt good for gas mileage. Im getting about 12 mpg on a good day.

Nice truck dude ! Is dat a dark Funeral sticker on da back window?

You know what would be really cool, if you told us what mods you did to da engine. Even cooler would be if you posted some pics of the engine bay!
Btw what do you think of the Dodge Ram SRT?

Written by nana.MD on 01.12.2008 at 08:29

....i've got a honda fiat...

A honda fiat? Would you mind posting some pics of this honda-fiat miss Liz, i don't believe i've seen one on the streets so far
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
07.02.2009 - 21:27
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Remus on 07.02.2009 at 16:33

A honda fiat? Would you mind posting some pics of this honda-fiat miss Liz, i don't believe i've seen one on the streets so far

i believe she meant a honda FIT, the 'a' just probably slipped in.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
07.02.2009 - 21:31
tulkas
el parcero
Oh, i forgot, gotta love the new fiat 500 abarth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvRxSK2ZViI
----
09.02.2009 - 19:06
-Soulreaper-
Written by Remus on 07.02.2009 at 16:33

Written by -Soulreaper- on 16.01.2009 at 22:03

Nice truck dude ! Is dat a dark Funeral sticker on da back window?

You know what would be really cool, if you told us what mods you did to da engine. Even cooler would be if you posted some pics of the engine bay!
Btw what do you think of the Dodge Ram SRT?

Thanks man, the sticker is a pentagram. I also had a Death, King Diamond, Windir, and Morbid Angel ones on there but have taken them all off. If you go to my myspace profile you will be able to check out more pics of the truck. www.myspace.com/minister_of_death

As far as engine mods. It has a supercharger that came stock on the truck. It has a smaller blower pulley and a larger crank pulley so it is blasting almost 14psi of boost. Equates to more horsepower. Have done an air intake, single blade throttle body, some cooling stuff to keep the engine at a better temp. Have done a whole lot of suspension upgrades to make it corner like a corvette on crack. Going to be doing some more to the suspension here in a couple weeks. Have done traction bars to keep the ass end planted on the ground so im not just spinning all over the place. But that is all that comes to mind at the moment.

And as for the SRT rams, they are nice trucks. But people who own Lightnings and SRT 10s pretty much have a rivalry going on between each other. Just the way it is when you own one of the 2 fastest production trucks ever built.
09.02.2009 - 19:07
-Soulreaper-
Written by Lord Of Flies on 03.02.2009 at 23:47

@Soulreaper: Nice truck you have. What you have done for engine?

I have been planing to chance my chevy to truck. Mayby Dodge Ram 2500 or older Chevy Silverado 2500. When I get it I goin to modify it for offroad driving.

There is nothing what beat's V8... expect bigger V8

Thanks man, just explained what it has in the above post.
13.02.2009 - 12:36
Sigyn
miaregine.com
Before I was born my parents had a Pontiac Firebird.. they had to sell it when they started to get kids... (and ofcourse.. It costs alot of money to have a car who uses 1000 litres of gas per meter :-p )..

This is the car of my dreams (well.. one of them.. hehe):
http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/06/1978_Pontiac_Firebird_Trans_Am.jpg

----
www.miaregine.com

Delirium and Delight
14.02.2009 - 01:05
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Sigyn on 13.02.2009 at 12:36

Before I was born my parents had a Pontiac Firebird.. they had to sell it when they started to get kids... (and ofcourse.. It costs alot of money to have a car who uses 1000 litres of gas per meter :-p )..

http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/06/1978_Pontiac_Firebird_Trans_Am.jpg

hmm, as far as muscle cars go th firebird hasn't ever been one of my favs, never really liked it. instead, i'm a dodge charger fan, now that's a car!! hehe. and for a second option i guess i'd have to go with the plymouth barracuda. but that's just wen it comes to classic US muscle cars...
----
14.02.2009 - 13:22
Sigyn
miaregine.com
Written by tulkas on 14.02.2009 at 01:05

Written by Sigyn on 13.02.2009 at 12:36

hmm, as far as muscle cars go th firebird hasn't ever been one of my favs, never really liked it. instead, i'm a dodge charger fan, now that's a car!! hehe. and for a second option i guess i'd have to go with the plymouth barracuda. but that's just wen it comes to classic US muscle cars...

Well... You have a point. Personally I don't know shit about cars... I just think the car looks awesome!! You have to admit it looks cool
----
www.miaregine.com

Delirium and Delight
14.02.2009 - 21:14
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Sigyn on 14.02.2009 at 13:22

Well... You have a point. Personally I don't know shit about cars... I just think the car looks awesome!! You have to admit it looks cool

yes it does look cool. pretty badass! just like typical muscle cars should
----
29.07.2009 - 09:10
tulkas
el parcero
----
29.07.2009 - 11:47
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Nah...this i dont like at all...no sharp lines, curves only...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

21.09.2009 - 13:04
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Ferrari Enzo tuned up by Edo Competition

860 hp
390+ top speed
0-300 kph in 19 secs (0-100 in 3.2s)

----

21.09.2009 - 21:12
tulkas
el parcero
The thrill of driving that thing must be amazing, but I have to say I don't like it that much, specially because of those rear wings. They don't go with the car. I'd prefer the stock Enzo.
----
21.09.2009 - 21:27
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Hm...

no, i can agree on that...rear spoiler is something i adore on sport cars and especially this one is great...decent but great (the rear view with it is superb)
----

22.09.2009 - 01:03
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Ellrohir on 21.09.2009 at 21:27

no, i can agree on that...rear spoiler is something i adore on sport cars and especially this one is great...decent but great (the rear view with it is superb)

It depends on the car and on the rear spoiler. For example the stock spoiler on the latest Murcielago, the LP670, is great, I love it, same with the spoilers on the Zonda, but this one... neh, doesn't do it for me.
----
22.09.2009 - 01:33
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Interesting...i can accept Murcielago w/o spoiler (original one) better than Enzo
----

22.09.2009 - 06:32
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Ellrohir on 22.09.2009 at 01:33

Interesting...i can accept Murcielago w/o spoiler (original one) better than Enzo

Oh, yeah, better than the Enzo!
----
22.09.2009 - 09:28
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Cant help myself, but i find the rear view of tuned Enzo better

(in my previous post i wanted to say, i think Murcielago without spoiler looks better than Enzo without spoiler)
----

24.09.2009 - 04:13
Lord TJ
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage