Metal Storm logo
Halford

18.08.2007 - 03:09
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Rob Halford, the man who [being the metal god] needs no introduction! talk about his solo career, Fight, Judas Priest, him coming out ov the closet. Whatever is Halford related!

It's no secret that Judas Priest are incredibly awesome! Fight were a decent band too. Halford in his solo band I think were much more impressive while performing live.

Apparently he shot a brand new video with his solo band, it's "Forgotten Generation"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmmEGtHDjUg

chat away metallians.
18.08.2007 - 17:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like his solo stuff itds Good I havnt hear all albums buts oem songs and its quate godo soemhwo diferent how JP
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.08.2007 - 21:49
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Here's a recent interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Y0DtjG7P4

come on MS keep the posts coming, show your appreciation for the Metal God!

22.08.2007 - 15:01
Baz Anderson

I keep seeing his "Metal Gods" collection CD in shops and wanting to buy it.. it's just a lot of money though so I have not heard it all together..
I suppose I would know most of the stuff on it anyway though, its just a complilation isnt it..
24.08.2007 - 22:50
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Written by Baz Anderson on 22.08.2007 at 15:01

I keep seeing his "Metal Gods" collection CD in shops and wanting to buy it.. it's just a lot of money though so I have not heard it all together..
I suppose I would know most of the stuff on it anyway though, its just a complilation isnt it..

Yes it's a compilation also with songs from Fight.....and 2 new Halford tracks. I think also It comes with bonus music video for a new Halford track, Forgotten Generation .
25.08.2007 - 13:17
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Happy birthday Rob Halford. Thank you for your remarkable contribution to heavy metal.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
25.08.2007 - 19:05
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Damn Rob Halford turns 56 today!
27.08.2007 - 01:14
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Written by Nyxgrinder on 26.08.2007 at 22:30

Rob has a pervert face

you shut the hell up!

I saw your sad act little shout yesterday [which I replied to] and it became apparent to me that Metal [well, True/Real Metal at least.......] clearly is not your thing and doesn't suit you, Now I cannot control your destiny, But my advice, you should seriously consider leaving this fvcking site. I mean come on to say Halford is overrated is one thing.......BUT TO STRAIGHT UP DISS HIM is totally inconceivable and uncalled for! Who do you think you are exactly?

Oh yeah and especially leave rude and ignorant comments about Rob Halford OUT OV MY THREAD WHICH I CREATED PLEASE! My thread is ONLY open to intelligent criticism at the most not stupid comments that come from 10 year olds trapped in a 27 year old's body!
30.08.2007 - 13:35
Valentin B
Iconoclast

Rob has a pervert face

if being metal is important to you, you should know that being metal is about being yourself, and not being afraid to stand up and shout, even if it pisses people off. i saw your shouts that day and i have to say that if you continue doing this shit, you have no place on metalstorm as far as i'm concerned
30.08.2007 - 15:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Rob has a pervert face

UDo Dirkschneidertoo but it dont means his music are bad
----

apos;'
[image]
30.08.2007 - 18:32
Baz Anderson

Written by Nyxgrinder on 30.08.2007 at 16:44

well... I was just being myself can't help it, that's who I'm

you are supposed to be 27 years old yet you act like a 14 year old idiot
I don't know what is wrong with you, do you have something against gay people? do you have something against Rob Halford's music?
but let me tell you, if you have a problem with Rob Halford then you have a problem with all of metal, and all of us - because if you knew anything about metal, you would know just how important this man is to metal as a whole

I would have thought anyone that had ever enjoyed anything metal would have been able to respect him for that - obviously not
30.08.2007 - 23:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 30.08.2007 at 18:32

I don't know what is wrong with you, do you have something against gay people? do you have something against Rob Halford's music?
but let me tell you, if you have a problem with Rob Halford then you have a problem with all of metal, and all of us - because if you knew anything about metal, you would know just how important this man is to metal as a whole

I would have thought anyone that had ever enjoyed anything metal would have been able to respect him for that - obviously not

I woud say 13 years and ask Iaberis what means 13 in greece
I agree about what you say I understand ppl dont like Rob or JP nut then he shood say whay, for example his voice in that and that album are .....

Ih he dont like Helford then he shood not like Primale Fear, Udo Dirkschnaider, because thay looks lil simmilar but difrence are in sexual orianation, IMO we need send telegrafe to France S.O.S to Wrat
----

apos;'
[image]
30.08.2007 - 23:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Nyxgrinder on 30.08.2007 at 18:52

would you fags lovers leave me alone? I do have a problem with gays and their metal dildos haha, That gay halford also thought that he would be respected, naw, actually I do not give a flat fuck about him and you at all, if halford does not mind why would you? just ignore me, dah. lol. I rather listen to Kittie they kick ass :banger:

Firts go and read FAQ, scened you violate rulles, thirth, Baz was wright, 4th if you dont like site go out of here --- or post more such posts; Im bored so ...

@Baz soom measige gonna cros Lamanch and Le Rochelle are close to see
----

apos;'
[image]
31.08.2007 - 03:02
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted

would you fags lovers leave me alone? I do have a problem with gays and their metal dildos haha, That gay halford also thought that he would be respected, naw, actually I do not give a flat fuck about him and you at all, if halford does not mind why would you? just ignore me, dah. lol. I rather listen to Kittie they kick ass :banger:

what you mean by thank "satan my master" in your reply to my post lol damn that's alot ov metalheads replying against you to defend The Metal God, if only Halford could see my thread for himself

and firstly, I am not a Fag Lover , I think what most gay people do is disgusting, but I am not a Fag-HATER because it's their life, they may have their truth as I have mine. Why do you think that all gays are dudes with excess estrogen in their system? Yes many ov them are effeminate [and it can be really funny as well as disturbing], but some are the "butch/prisoner" type [like ROB HALFORD], so just because you are homosexual does not necessarily make you a sissy. Oh and you being a Mexican, ummm just like how a gay man wouldn't like you if you call them Fag, I want to know, How would YOU react if a Gay man called you a Spick or a Beaner?

Secondly, if Halford THOUGHT he would be respected like how you say.........Then he THOUGHT RIGHT! didn't he?

Thirdly........ummm Kittie are for posers like fvcking you! You know, those who don't listen to or are not into Real Heavy Metal and do not live the sub-culture. It says in your profile that Darkthrone is one ov your favourites, I'll bet that's a damn lie! Oh and if you hate gayness.........Kittie are always accused ov being Dykes all the time! (A Dyke is a Lesbian btw) . Personally I think that the music does make them appear Gay! So you're a hypocrite!

So instead ov masturbating to Ozzfest, why don't you show a little respect for the music that this site supports! Not only can Halford kick YOUR ass, but he'll ass-rape you after doing it too lol!

If you don't stop pissing in my thread, pissing on true/honest/real metal, pissing on Rob Halford...........Then the moderators will surely TAKE A SHIT on your Metalstorm membership!
31.08.2007 - 12:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Nyxgrinder on 31.08.2007 at 03:56

Hello! I thought you said this creepy topic was about that too as you just wrote, dah, plus you can call me how you like. now please leave me alone would ya? I do not lika fags at all, I can't halp it , plus you are the only one who can't let it go, get yourself a life or a girl ( if you can )

Well now you can rest 31 day so ... short period of forum fun are ower...

@Lowelas - Hahah I doubt he(Rob) use metalstorm and I-net so much
Secend masieagge in a bottle was turbo motor so it cross lamansh fast and stop in Le Rochelle,
About Kittie moust owerated band in heavy music world, and moust who lsitening them are not metalheads, because I doubt that band has fans in MS

OIzzfest are owerated look what kind a band splay there , nothing for me and

Ok beck on topic does Rob has some promotional videos, those what accept MS, I search for his videos, but cant find, not live please
----

apos;'
[image]
01.09.2007 - 03:42
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Written by Nyxgrinder on 31.08.2007 at 03:56

Written by Guest on 31.08.2007 at 03:02

what you mean by thank "satan my master" in your reply to my post lol damn that's alot ov metalheads replying against you to defend The Metal God, if only Halford could see my thread for himself

and firstly, I am not a Fag Lover , I think what most gay people do is disgusting, but I am not a Fag-HATER because it's their life, they may have their truth as I have mine. Why do you think that all gays are dudes with excess estrogen in their system? Yes many ov them are effeminate [and it can be really funny as well as disturbing], but some are the "butch/prisoner" type [like ROB HALFORD], so just because you are homosexual does not necessarily make you a sissy. Oh and you being a Mexican, ummm just like how a gay man wouldn't like you if you call them Fag, I want to know, How would YOU react if a Gay man called you a Spick or a Beaner?

Secondly, if Halford THOUGHT he would be respected like how you say.........Then he THOUGHT RIGHT! didn't he?

Thirdly........ummm Kittie are for posers like fvcking you! You know, those who don't listen to or are not into Real Heavy Metal and do not live the sub-culture. It says in your profile that Darkthrone is one ov your favourites, I'll bet that's a damn lie! Oh and if you hate gayness.........Kittie are always accused ov being Dykes all the time! (A Dyke is a Lesbian btw) . Personally I think that the music does make them appear Gay! So you're a hypocrite!

So instead ov masturbating to Ozzfest, why don't you show a little respect for the music that this site supports! Not only can Halford kick YOUR ass, but he'll ass-rape you after doing it too lol!

If you don't stop pissing in my thread, pissing on true/honest/real metal, pissing on Rob Halford...........Then the moderators will surely TAKE A SHIT on your Metalstorm membership!

Hello! I thought you said this creepy topic was about that too as you just wrote, dah, plus you can call me how you like. now please leave me alone would ya? I do not lika fags at all, I can't halp it , plus you are the only one who can't let it go, get yourself a life or a girl ( if you can )

i don't understand ANY ov what the fvck you're talking about!! you are nothing but the damn 'Death Metal Stereotype'! I am not the only one who cannot let it go, about 5 other motherfvckers dissed you ass! Stupid! I wish you'd act this way at a festival with true metalheads, you'd get your ass kicked!
01.09.2007 - 16:31
Baz Anderson

yeh yeh, well just forget him now - he has a temporary ban. if he comes running back in here when he can post again, he knows what will happen to him

but anyway.. back on the the subject of the thread..
01.09.2007 - 22:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 01.09.2007 at 16:31

yeh yeh, well just forget him now - he has a temporary ban. if he comes running back in here when he can post again, he knows what will happen to him

but anyway.. back on the the subject of the thread..

About beck on...does Ron has official Prom videos, such waht accept MS, I had seen all JP but hsi solo does he had them
----

apos;'
[image]
01.09.2007 - 23:12
Baz Anderson

I've no idea about his promo videos if he has any.. I've not been interested in watching promo videos since I stopped looking to the music TV channels for new bands..
if he has any they can be added to the site, yeh
02.09.2007 - 00:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 01.09.2007 at 23:12

I've no idea about his promo videos if he has any.. I've not been interested in watching promo videos since I stopped looking to the music TV channels for new bands..

Hhehe in site missing a lot of videos, I edd how much I can and know, but I can not know all, about Rob, I thinking because he shood be vidoes, its like we all know IM all videos, but maybe we know 1 Bruce video, but he has 5 or more, same about Rob
----

apos;'
[image]
21.09.2007 - 06:04
graywolf87
Account deleted
hah! Nyxgrinder and Lowelas OF FIRE should win an oscar for such funny performance...almost passed out from laughter.

btw respect hardford, the guy might be a "turbo lover"...la vida loca...but he's up there with lemmy and bruce.
I own the "rising in the east" dvd...has anyone noticed the last supreme godly scream by the end of painkiller?, when I first saw it i had to stand up and bow to the guy...that one was insane i put it on max everytime.
22.09.2007 - 02:32
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
ummm thank you i guess lol.
30.09.2007 - 12:42
wrathchild

PLEASE do not reply to morons or spammers or whatever. Report them so we can ban them and remove their stupid posts. Cause if you reply to them, we're forced to either let their posts be or remove yours too.

Thanks.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
01.10.2007 - 01:28
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
@wrathchild: will do man.

anyway back to the lecture at hand.......

continue to chat bout Halford MSers
02.10.2007 - 12:29
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
From what I've heard, the Halford stuff is pretty much like the Painkiller album by Judas Priest, right? If that's so, which Halford albums are worth checking out, coz then I'm really interessed?
----
THRASH!!!
02.10.2007 - 13:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by DrunkenFuck on 02.10.2007 at 12:29

From what I've heard, the Halford stuff is pretty much like the Painkiller album by Judas Priest, right? If that's so, which Halford albums are worth checking out, coz then I'm really interessed?

You can say so because thay are simmilar
----

apos;'
[image]
02.10.2007 - 15:00
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted

Ummm not really.......maybee the vocal style is sort ov the same, but the music isn't so 'thrashy-ish' it's more Traditional Metal but with Modern technology behind it. Rob Halford in his solo career is better Live than in Studio IMO........so Get Live Insurrection
04.10.2007 - 09:51
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Written by Guest on 02.10.2007 at 15:00

Ummm not really.......maybee the vocal style is sort ov the same, but the music isn't so 'thrashy-ish' it's more Traditional Metal but with Modern technology behind it. Rob Halford in his solo career is better Live than in Studio IMO........so Get Live Insurrection

Thank you very much. I really enjoyed songs like Between The Hammer & The Anvil and Leather Rebel, so I will definately be checking it out!
----
THRASH!!!
04.11.2007 - 19:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 01.09.2007 at 23:12

He has 3 video
'Betrayel'
'Made in hell'
'Forgotten Generation'

I edd em in MS now need stuff accept em and all can see them hehe

I say thay are no good thay are simple
----

apos;'
[image]
15.11.2007 - 11:09
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
The video premiere of "Light Comes out of Black", taken from Rob Halford's upcoming release "War Of Words - The Film", is available at this location (Quicktime required; MOV file, 39 MB).

More information here.