Metal Storm logo
Xandria

Original post

Posted by Elodie Artour, 18.08.2007 - 16:21
I can't believe there is no topic about my favourite band!

I love them so much!The way Lisa uses to sing(she's kind of a soprano,too),the melody of their songs,the melancholy in some of them,the lyrics...All these things mean so much to me!I'll continue supporting them.Pity that I still can't find their new album in Sofia.I wanna hear the whole of it!
23.02.2012 - 22:51
gabrielsanctus

Xandria style needs to be corrected, I have heard their last album "Never World's End" and I think they are no longer Gothic.
His latest album reminds me of the old style of Nightwish (Extremely epic choirs, double bass, sounds a little happy) , so I propose that in the information of the band must be Symphonic power metal since 2012. (I am not alone in thinking this, I have seen different reviews on the internet and they think something similar).
21.03.2012 - 22:39
chronic-headache

Discovered this band last week. They are everything I wish Nightwish still was. As much as I like it, the fact that they are like Nightwish 2.0 makes me hesitant to purchase NEVER WORLDS END
22.03.2012 - 02:16
Stabby
Account deleted
New album is very good. And I'm also pretty familiar with the first one but not really anything in between. Guess I'll be getting on that. I just can't resist good female singers in bands that play symphonic metal, heh.
22.03.2012 - 15:22
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Written by chronic-headache on 21.03.2012 at 22:39

Discovered this band last week. They are everything I wish Nightwish still was. As much as I like it, the fact that they are like Nightwish 2.0 makes me hesitant to purchase NEVER WORLDS END

Pretty much. Tell me it is a new revivalist band and I won't be mad at them, but Xandria after 15 years of musical career change the singer and release an album that sounds exactly like old Nightwish? I can't support that.
And the worst is that it worked, the album is getting good feedback almost everywhere.
27.03.2012 - 04:38
chronic-headache

Written by Unhealer on 22.03.2012 at 15:22

Written by chronic-headache on 21.03.2012 at 22:39

Pretty much. Tell me it is a new revivalist band and I won't be mad at them, but Xandria after 15 years of musical career change the singer and release an album that sounds exactly like old Nightwish? I can't support that.
And the worst is that it worked, the album is getting good feedback almost everywhere.

but just you wait...it'll be only a matter of time until I succumb to my guilty Nightwish/symphonic metal obsessed pleasures and get this album. Outside of neverworlds end though, I haven't checked into anything else this band has done.
30.06.2012 - 06:59
Blackleaf

I think the band is one of the best they do have songs like no other too dark and melodic emotional and beautiful just hear song like pure or some like it cold too symphonic with smart way of gutir touch of power like you can hear in snow whit or the smart way of using piano to make an epic story like in answer I think their best album is ravenheart for sure and then never world 's end even though neverworld 's end was too heavy and has new face and soul but it never could reach reavenheart 's darkness feelings and the smart solos ohhhhhhhhhh and lyrics the must thing I like about them their lyrics a song too close to breath will take your breath by it lyrics and soul

and bout being xandria a new born old nightwish then im more then happy if that was true but its not no one can beat tarja opera voice but one singer called hidden vibek stene in the kingdom of moon