Metal Storm logo
Mortal Love

21.08.2007 - 13:38
Elodie Artour
Slania
There's no topic about one of my favourite bands?!
So,I'll start one.

Mortal Love are great!Catherine has got a wonderful voice,all of ML's lyrics are dark,and the music is sad and depressive,too.Lovely.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
22.08.2007 - 20:12
Lupas
Maximus
I have to check about this.
Thanks Elodie
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
22.08.2007 - 23:14
Elodie Artour
Slania
For nothing.
btw,I've heard only a few songs from their new album.
----
23.08.2007 - 02:12
APOHAKC
The Bard
I downloaded one song, pretty cute
Every time I listen to them, I'll think on you
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
23.08.2007 - 11:38
Elodie Artour
Slania
Thanks.
Which song did you download?
----
23.08.2007 - 13:41
APOHAKC
The Bard
I downloaded All The Beauty album, and I doubt I will buy it, it is not my style, although, my sister liked it.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
23.08.2007 - 15:52
Elodie Artour
Slania
Really?

This album is AMAZING!I love it.
----
29.08.2007 - 18:38
Lupas
Maximus
Finally i have download some albums about this band. Till now they seem to be interesting . I'm just listining to "All the beauty " . ")
Thanks Elodie
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
30.08.2007 - 18:06
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
I listened to this band because a friend of mine told me about them. They sound like your typical gothic metal band.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
30.08.2007 - 19:01
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Written by BloodTears on 30.08.2007 at 18:06

I listened to this band because a friend of mine told me about them. They sound like your typical gothic metal band.

I agree. They are pretty average. The singer has a limited register of less than two octaves, some melodies are quite interesting, and there is an unforgivable abuse of vocabulary related to darkness and extreme feelings: "My soul you seem to keep / My heart will weep again and again and again" (I Make the Mistake), "My sins have left their precious mark / Again I've lost my only one" (While Everything Dies), "A million times I'd die for you / but even death can be untrue / Despite the soul I tore apart, / despite the times I drowned my heart" (So I Betray The Mission), "Torn asunder, falling under / - God, I hate myself / Burn in hell, but live to tell / there's no remorse for me" (Forever Will Be Gone), and so on. Just what you would expect from any standard Gothic Metal band like Tacere, Octavia Sperati, Gothica and another few hundreds. (Which does not mean they are crap, they are just predictable.)
30.08.2007 - 20:09
Elodie Artour
Slania
Sorry,but I don't agree with both of you,Blood Tears and Tatsekte. :

The three Mortal Love albums are a trillogy,that's why they're so repeatative.But,I don't think there's something wrong with this.I love ML,and that will never change.

Plus,Catherine is a wondeful singer,and their songs are good,indeed.
----
01.10.2007 - 08:42
Oracle
Orcinus
So who is this band? they sound pretty interesting. i might check them out oneday
01.10.2007 - 18:16
Elodie Artour
Slania
Hehe-it seems you got interested because of my mails sent to you in My Space,didn't you?

Well,Mortal Love is a pretty tallented Gothic metal band with a both male and female vocal(although the male one can't be heard that much on ML's releases..).This Norwegian band really sounds awesome!You should check them out at http://myspace.com/mortallove .
----
10.01.2008 - 16:36
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I'll get (download) this band ASAP, they kick ass.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
12.10.2009 - 17:00
nehrodwarf
Some link to download?!
----
In this life you can choose what kind of ave to be: a chicken or a phoexix. I choosen be a phoenix, cuz' I'm rebirthing from ashes

Ps: my website it's: http://gcasweb.orgfree.com