Metal Storm logo
Illdisposed - Sign With AFM Records

Danish Extreme Metal act Illdisposed have signed with AFM Records. The official press release goes as follows:

"There are band who come out and play, and there are bands who just simply rock and kick every ass! Illdisposed are maybe the coolest and most sick rockstars on earth - but they just simply rule! Since their debut album "Four Depressive Seasons" in 1993 the band did nine killer albums including their current Roadrunner release "Burn Me Wicked".

Finally Illdisposed have signed a new deal with AFM Records, who set up the release date for their 10th strike on March, 28th 2008.

Guitar player Jakob Batten comments: "I am happy to announce that we have signed a new worldwide record deal with AFM Records. This will be the beginning of a new chapter in the illdisbook and we're looking forward to work with these guys. It's time for being a priority now. For some years our albums have been limited to Europe and a few other territories - now it's time for the whole world to be able to buy our albums at their local album pusher again. The new album will contain 12 songs of groovy brutality."

At this point the band is in middle of the songwriting process, and it is obvious that we can expect something really big!"

Source: afm-records.de
Band profile: Illdisposed
Posted: 23.08.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 1 user
23.08.2007 - 18:30
Vermin

Hope we'll see more of the old stuff now that they aren't on Roadrunner anymore.. The 2 newest albums are a shame to their name, at least in my opinion.

Hits total: 2660 | This month: 2