Metal Storm logo
Agrypnie - Reveal New Single

"Am Ende Der Welt - Teil 2", the newest and last single prior the release of Agrypnie's upcoming record Metamorphosis, has surfaced online. The new outing is set to hit the streets on Friday, August 6th.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Agrypnie
Posted: 27.07.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 11 users
31.07.2021 - 01:40
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Seems like it will definitely be a direct continuation of Grenzgænger, which means they're still content with following Harakiri For The Sky as their primary influence -- for better or for worse.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
31.07.2021 - 19:21
MeatWolf
Written by Troy Killjoy on 31.07.2021 at 01:40

Seems like it will definitely be a direct continuation of Grenzgænger

So far all the new songs were quite subpar compared to Grenzgænger unfortunately.

Release date is Aug 6.
01.08.2021 - 05:42
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by MeatWolf on 31.07.2021 at 19:21

So far all the new songs were quite subpar compared to Grenzgænger unfortunately.

I'm not particularly fond of this drawn out style to begin with, but it won't surprise me if this album seems... diluted compared to its predecessor.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
01.08.2021 - 15:44
MeatWolf
Written by Troy Killjoy on 01.08.2021 at 05:42

Written by MeatWolf on 31.07.2021 at 19:21

I'm not particularly fond of this drawn out style to begin with, but it won't surprise me if this album seems... diluted compared to its predecessor.

Also I wouldn't say Aertas Cineris was particularly similar to HTFS debut.
01.08.2021 - 16:01
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by MeatWolf on 01.08.2021 at 15:44

Also I wouldn't say Aertas Cineris was particularly similar to HTFS debut.

Agreed. Their back catalog is an example of their take on melodic black metal, but it seems recently they've taken to looking around at the scene of post-black metal bands making waves and wanted to jump on the wagon. I think they do a good enough job at it despite making that kind of transition at this point in their career, but it just doesn't have that typical Agrypnie sound.
----

Hits total: 707 | This month: 6