Metal Storm logo
Merciless Death

26.08.2007 - 01:13
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Another Neo-Thrash Metal band from the Bay Area....... They sound very very akin to some Slayer tracks and I think they have much potential.

http://www.myspace.com/mercilessdeath

26.08.2007 - 01:53
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
They remind me a bit of Dark Angel and Fallen Angels, but not as good. I like them and all, but the vocals can be really annoying at times.
26.08.2007 - 04:55
Ellie
Account deleted
I think Merciless Death is probably the best neo thrash band out right now. Their album, "Evil in the Night" is damn right great. It's very traditional but doesn't bore me at all. They seem to have memorable riffs and are just very easy to listen to for me. Anyways I hope they can start touring more soon
24.11.2007 - 21:21
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 26.08.2007 at 01:13

Lawl. Looks like they don't take themselves too seriously.

I'm listening to them right now, and they're pretty good. I especially like the solos.
24.11.2007 - 21:32
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Enjoyable stuff, even though the vocals on Ready To Kill are weird.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
25.11.2007 - 01:19
Bow To Cheese!!!
Account deleted
Muscially their pretty good, but as others have said, their image kind of makes me chuckle , and the vocals need a bit of improvement.
02.03.2008 - 07:08
Søren
Lord of the Mosh
I was really psyched about these guys, but the vox are just brutal. Not good brutal, bad brutal. Which is sad because musically this is some serious old-school thrash worship.
03.03.2008 - 10:19
TombstoneHighway
Account deleted
Hey, the dude has a Destruction hat

I honestly only listened to their album because of their name (Dark Angel reference for those who don't know), and enjoyed it. Musically, these guys kick ass. However, as others have stated already, the vocals could use some...work.
07.08.2008 - 20:20
Demonmayonnaise

The guy reminds me of an evil Lemmy... Good stuff though
15.01.2009 - 03:58
JENNYJUDAS87
Account deleted
THEY ARE NOT FROM THE BAY AREA!!!!THEY ARE FROM VALENCIA WHICH IS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!