Metal Storm logo
Thunderstone - Lineup Changes Announced

The following update was posted on Thunderstone official website:

"We are sad to announce that Pasi Rantanen and Kari Tornack are no longer part of Thunderstone. Due to personal reasons and a visible lack of motivation on their part we saw it best to part with the guys, although the decision was not easy and the timing perhaps the worst possible. Everything was done in good spirits and we thank the guys for an unbelievably great and fun seven years and wish them all the best in their private endeavors.

However, the first priority for us was not to let our fans down even in a situation like this. Therefore, we will go on with the upcoming
co-headlining tour with Nocturnal Rites as planned. And we are most proud to announce two incredible musicians who agreed to fill in for the tour on such a short notice. On keyboards we will have none other than legendary JENS JOHANSSON, the crazy Swede and a long-time friend from Stratovarius. The vocal duties will be handled by the incredible-sounding TOMMI 'TUPLE' SALMELA who in recent years has shared the vocals with Marco Hietala in the classic Finnish metal outfit Tarot. As you can probably imagine, we are more than thrilled to have these guys on board. Book your tickets NOW!!!"

Source: thunderstone.org
Band profile: Thunderstone
Posted: 31.08.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 8 users
31.08.2007 - 18:38
RhaegarTargaryen
Telcontar
Too bad, but as a strange thing, I think that replacements are better then original members, but I dont think that Jens wil lbe there on permanent basis. Btw strange that Pasi left the band, and his brother stayed.
----
... For years I have traveled in coldness,
But my heart is warm as the darkened sun above me...
Nothing can never take away
What I've seen with these tired eyes
31.08.2007 - 23:19
=maD.Doc:.
Melodeath Master
Not another line-up change of a great Finnish power metal band I can't handle this First Jani gets kicked out of Sonata now one of the greatest singers from Finland leaves Thunderstone
02.09.2007 - 21:24
Carrion
Account deleted
Sad they left but oh my fucking god, what a great replacements!

Hits total: 3543 | This month: 6