Metal Storm logo
Avalon

01.09.2007 - 23:55
APOHAKC
The Bard
Ok, hard core punk is closer definition of this band, although, there is no punk in their music. Some kind of mixture of Rock, HC, RAC and Metal with solos here and there. They have three official albums so far if I am correct: Here The Voice, Heritage and A Journey Through Avalon.

Anyone?
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
02.09.2007 - 21:46
wrathchild
staff
Hum, do you have any link? I bet there are plenty of bands with that name, and the only one I remember plays (or used to play?) power metal.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
03.09.2007 - 02:32
iaberis
Advice Troll
Yeah, a link would be good.
----
Bitch! Please
03.09.2007 - 03:17
APOHAKC
The Bard
I can give you only download links, but that is not very nice thing to do. Anyway, no, they don't have official web page since it is rather censured band (B&H/C18), anyway, before I opened this thread, I asked is it ok to discuss such music and MS answer was that we can discuss music without spreading racism. I am pretty sure they never played power metal and they have nothing in common with that genre. Music is awesome, try to find it somewhere if you are better than me in googling.
----
03.09.2007 - 03:42
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
I know only 2 avalons
1. Great Prog Power metal band from somewhere
2. A christian band o.O

Well ask a mod if its ok to just send one link, Im sure metalstorm wont get sued because of that =P
----
03.09.2007 - 16:31
APOHAKC
The Bard
I think that they won't mind aether, but until someone from staff say I can I won't post it. I know that stupid Christian band Avalon, stupid, not because they are Christians, but because of their statements I read and found extremely stupid, small minded and fanatic, they are worst than all Satanist bands I know. Maybe if not whole album, I can upload few songs, just to hear what is it all about.
----