Metal Storm logo
Criminal

31.05.2006 - 12:16
Cut-Throat

Criminal are a Death/Thrash band from Chile and i think are really good. I own the "Sicario" album which i think is great and The U.K Metal Magazine Terrorizer gave it 10/10. This is a recommended band for anyone into Death or Thrash Metal. www.criminal1.com
01.06.2006 - 01:48
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Awesome band, I like all their albums... they started as a raw Death/Thrash band in the vein of old Sepultura (with the albums "Victimized" and "Dead Soul"=... they got an incredible success in my country, for an Extreme Metal band, the showed lots of videos for public tv and they were pretty famous...

Since "Cancer" Criminal adopted a much more modern sound, inspired specially by Napalm Death and Machine Head, so they lost a big part of their old fans that called them "sold-outs" (which is not actually far from reality, although I still love what they are doing now)... besides that, they moved to Europe, first to Spain and then to Germany, so they were kind of forgotten in these lands...

Their last album "Sicario" is my favourite... an awesome Post-Thrash masterpiece, with incredibly strong riffs, perfect production and Mr Reissenegger's best vocal performance.... every single song in that album is very good and catchy...

Two weeks ago they played again live in Chile after along while, in front of about 7000 people (of course including me) and they gave a great performance, one of the most professional live shows I had ever seen...

Criminal fuckin' rules
29.07.2006 - 22:38
MetalSpider

Sicario is a great album! Definitely an album worth owning if you enjoy thrash and death metal. The solo's are excellent.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
16.08.2006 - 06:57
tattootildeath
Account deleted
i have their dead soul album, and i relly like it. it is a definite owner that's fer sure!:metal:
29.08.2006 - 18:33
CARNALABHORRENCE
Account deleted
I have almost everything by this band. The only one I don't have is 'no gods, no masters'. Yeah, they're one of my alltime favorite bands and sicario blows my mind out of my eyes everytime I listen to that album. Seriously, like when I turn it on, I literally sneeze with my eyes wide open. That's how good this cd is.
17.11.2006 - 18:09
Cut-Throat

Sicario is my favourite album of 2005! Its what metal should be!
18.11.2006 - 01:03
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
If Terrorizer magazine gave their new album a 10 out of 10, then I have to check these guys out. I'll simply place this down on my list of bands that I need to download from DC++.
18.11.2006 - 01:16
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Sicario is a pretty good album. The production quality is very good and the music is pretty good as well, but I don't particularly care for the vocals. I mean, sometimes they're good, but other times they don't fit in with the music.
18.11.2006 - 01:32
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I had been rather obsessed with "Dead Soul" in these last weeks... it is an incredibly simple death/thrash album, inspired by old Sepultura with a few minor modernisms (especially in "Hijos De La Miseria), but overall it's an album full of strength... and Reissenegger's vocal performance on that disc is pretty outstanding, although I would agree with Pyrolephrechaun with the fact that he is not a particulary good vocalist.
18.11.2006 - 18:32
Lobotomy
Account deleted
Dead Soul is great, but if you haven't heard Cancer, Sicario or Victimized, then you should get on that. I had some posted on my old blog if anybody wants to see if the links still work. http://sendmeasign.blogspot.com/
18.11.2006 - 21:31
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 18.11.2006 at 18:32

Dead Soul is great, but if you haven't heard Cancer, Sicario or Victimized, then you should get on that. I had some posted on my old blog if anybody wants to see if the links still work. http://sendmeasign.blogspot.com/

I tried to download Cancer but the link expired...

anyway, I was gazing into metalwaa.cl this morning and they have fresh links for all the albums... that is a great site for leeching, by the way...
19.11.2006 - 01:13
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
dude, I can't thank you enough for that link. lol it seems like all the great leeching sites aren't in English. Thankfully, I can still navigate it.