Metal Storm logo
The Dillinger Escape Plan/Meshuggah - Tour Cancelled

Due to circumstances not in our control, and I'll leave it up to the other band on the tour to explain this one, The Dillinger Escape Plan/Meshuggah European tour in November WILL NOT be happening. If you bought tickets, contact whoever you bought them from for a refund. Again, if I started to comment on this right now it would probably not be good, so I'll leave it up to them to do the explaining. We were looking forward to this more than any of you can imagine and we are just as disappointed as anyone. HOWEVER, we ARE in the process of confirming a new great tour during the same time period, most likely in the same cities, and will announce it shortly. Stay tuned.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: The Dillinger Escape Plan
Event:
Posted: 05.09.2007 by Marcel Hubregtse

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 7 users
06.09.2007 - 08:34
Mystic Ice
Account deleted
I really don't care about either of these bands, can't say I've ever heard more than a few songs of either and liked none of them. Either way though, this is a pretty bitter and mysterious statement. I wonder what happened.
06.09.2007 - 11:06
weenoid
Account deleted
No no god dammit no, i had a ticket for one of the Meshuggah shows on the UK tour that got cancelled at the end of 2005, i don't believe this. I hope they can get another tour sorted, this sucks!
06.09.2007 - 21:23
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Too bad, that tour should kick asses, these are sad news...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
07.09.2007 - 15:27
Stuart
MiseryKing
Are Meshuggah ever going to make it to the UK?

Hits total: 3597 | This month: 6