Metal Storm logo
What Punishment Should Michael Vick Get?

Poll

What Should Happen To Michael Vick?

Be castrated by the dogs he made fight.
Banned from the NFL and prison.
Nothing. Dog fighting/betting is a sport
Suspension from the NFL and prison.
Suspension from NFL but not prison.
Banned from the NFL but not prison.

Total votes: 12
10.09.2007 - 07:16
animal

Being that Michael Vick has pleaded guilty to the charges of operating an illegal dog fighting ring, what do you think Vick's punishment should be?

Personally I thnk he should be tied up, coated with beef juice, then thrown to the dogs he had fight.
----
"I got 1,000 years of power! Come and get me!" Robert McLain- Royal Oak, MI
10.09.2007 - 08:44
Chaosgoat

Written by animal on 10.09.2007 at 07:16

Being that Michael Vick has pleaded guilty to the charges of operating an illegal dog fighting ring, what do you think Vick's punishment should be?

Personally I thnk he should be tied up, coated with beef juice, then thrown to the dogs he had fight.

I agree, but realisticly, prison seems the best choice. I dont give a shit if banned from the NFL. As far as I know, the NFL had nothing to do with his decision(besides unknowingly giving the money to do so) so it wouldnt be bad for him to return. However, if I had my way, he would be an old old man before he got out of prison, so it wouldnt matter. My oppinion is that this probably happens all the time and goes uncaught/unpunished and that an enphasis is placed upon the rich and famous in our corrupt overly capitalistic society. In the big picture, no matter how cruel it was how much does it really matter? Does it really compare to millions of people being killed by war and poverty? How does it compare to a football field sized bit of the Amazon being lost each day? Does it compare to the fact that we are polluting and melting away our water supply? Our world is dying a and all we can care about is the petty afairs of the rich and useless. If so maybe its better that the world dies and rids the universe of this disease called humanity.

ps Sorry for the rant. I had to get that out someday.
10.09.2007 - 09:07
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
prison, and the nhl should suspend him since hes doing illegal shit. we dont live in Hammurabi's Babylon so eye-for-an-eye is not a viable or particularly smart option in this case.
10.09.2007 - 09:42
Chaosgoat

Written by jupitreas on 10.09.2007 at 09:07

prison, and the nhl should suspend him since hes doing illegal shit. we dont live in Hammurabi's Babylon so eye-for-an-eye is not a viable or particularly smart option in this case.

But it would be fun to watch.
10.09.2007 - 09:47
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
Written by Chaosgoat on 10.09.2007 at 09:42

But it would be fun to watch.

im sure the dog fights were fun to watch also... see what im getting at?
10.09.2007 - 10:28
Chaosgoat

I was joking. I agree with what you said. Eye for an eye doesnt work in the real world, but on the other hand read my first post and know that I find this meaningless. Dont take that the wrong way. I dont want anything to go through unnecessary suffering which is why I boycott factory farming. Ive seen afew videos, and I have come the conclusion that they treat the animals in factory farms just as bad as the dogs that were forced to fight were probably treated.
10.09.2007 - 11:08
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
well being a huge carnivore (my motto is - animals are here so that i can eat them;) ) it would be somewhat hipocritical for me to be against dog fights or whatever. Still, dog fights dont serve any 'acceptable' purpose such as satisfying my appetite and are instead just there to provide the wrong sort of fun for creepy people. thats no good in my book, although i admit that my ethics in this regard are somewhat dodgy
10.09.2007 - 11:34
Hyvaarin

Jail, which would obviously come with a suspension. BANNING seems a bit extreme (given that the crime isn't really related to NFL), and there should obviously be some sort of judicial punishment. Yeah.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
10.09.2007 - 16:58
APOHAKC
The Bard
Castration would be award for him what would I done to him for such things
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
10.09.2007 - 19:38
Deus Ex Machina

I own an amstaff, i owned a pit bull. So whenever anyone mentions dog fighting, i get pissed off since pit bulls and dogs like that are most commonly used, and therefore get a bad rep. I hate that. I watched a dog fighting video years ago, and cried over those animals. I saw my dog's face in them.

First thing that popped in my mind is that I'd like to castrate him using pointy high heels.

Realistically, he should pay a huge fine and get thrown in jail. I don't know for how long... longest time possible you can get for those things.

When he gets out he can be a water boy or something.
Or a pizza boy.
The list is endless, he could pick up trash from the highway or clean public toilets... or do us all a favor and die along with the rest of the trash like him.
It's illegal, it's cruel. He lost the right to lead a good life.

Whenever a chance is presented to put scum in jail, the chance has to be taken.
10.09.2007 - 19:50
Ellie
Account deleted
I think he should be banned from the NFL and receive a long prison sentence. I think that he is a disgusting and bulgur human being..if it were my choice I would give death penalty..too bad this isn't Oklahoma
10.09.2007 - 22:54
Sunioj

St. Peters Cross anyone?
11.09.2007 - 08:17
Winter Death
Account deleted
I would slather his nuts with peanut butter and then I would release the hounds in hopes that his balls would be ripped off in a grandiose display of hilarity. Or they can put him in jail. That works too.
11.09.2007 - 10:47
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i won't punish him so much as the people who come and pay for seeing the fights...because as long as there will be spectators willing to pay for it, there will be always a number of other Michael Vicks...

and by the way - this torturing of dogs is definitely bad and should be punished, but couple of days ago i have saw a tv spot in evening news about the fate of racing dogs in Ireland - when they are too old for further racing, their owners kill them...but not only kill with some poison injection or so - they often hang them on the tree and let them die in pain...and this is nor forbidden by law, nor regarded as bad by public in here...people from Czech Republic recently saved about 40 of those dogs by importing them to our country and taking them to themselves, but hundreds others are dying and no one seems to be interested in...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

11.09.2007 - 15:12
Stigmatized
Prison time should be given, but I don't think banning him from the NFL would really matter. His career is on thin ice right now. I'm not saying he won't be able to play again, I just don't know if any teams will take him.
11.09.2007 - 22:19
Asphyxia
Account deleted
I say prison for animal cruelty, but nothing from the NFL - Unless the NFL has strict rules against something like that. I imagine they don't. I mean, it's againts the law but really has nothing to do with the NFL.
12.09.2007 - 05:46
selken
Irreligious
You actually will say that I'm cruel, but for me, non-human animals are just food
----
12.09.2007 - 13:33
GT
Coffee!!
Dog fighting is disgusting and people involved should be in jail for pretty much the rest of their life
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep